Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

What a d**k

Old 06-26-2009, 04:38 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: What a d**k

Not where i was thinking of im in madison county. Good luck catching the person that did it
Old 11-18-2009, 12:09 AM
Spike

Hey bigwhitetailbuck. Sorry to hear about the problems your having. This is quite an old thread (I haven't been here in a while), hopefully you've found out who stole from you.
I own property in the area and Crokit is 100% correct. The locals in the area have hunted your woods for years. You may have purchased it and pay the taxes on it, but they believe it is still theirs.
It is up to you to keep your land posted and enforce the warnings those signs provide. If you catch someone, make an example of them and call the police. Let them know you mean business.
I am lucky enough to have a good neighbor who tries to keep an eye on my place and I've still had 2 game cameras and various small items heisted from my camp. I will not hesitate for a second to call the cops and press charges against the culprits. I work too hard for what I have to let someone take it from me. I'm sure you feel the same.
Check out https://www.smartscouter.com/ssDefault.aspx
It is an infrared camera that will actually e-mail photos to you. Even if they go after the camera, you have photos of them doing it! Now you have hard evidence to show the police.
Every absentee land owner should own one, or two.

Last edited by 4sight; 11-18-2009 at 12:11 AM.