Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Cabela's Digital Photo Viewer >

Cabela's Digital Photo Viewer

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Cabela's Digital Photo Viewer

Old 06-17-2009, 08:03 PM
Fork Horn

Default Cabela's Digital Photo Viewer

Anyone heard of one of these. Would be really nice to be able to look at my trail cam pics on my big screen HD. Even allows pic to be deleted. Does anyone know if their is a similiar product that does the same thing, just not as expensive.

Old 06-18-2009, 07:30 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Cabela's Digital Photo Viewer

If i want to look at my trailcam pics on my tv all i do insert the SD card to my digital camera then plug it into the tv. i use the cord that came with the camera. they do sell dvd players that have SD card slots also.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:51 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks, I can do that with my Sony cybershot but it uses a different sd card than my trail cams. I look into the dvd.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Fork Horn

I have a Sandisk Digital photo viewer SDV-1 and I love it (Havent seen the cabela one, prolly similar). Plugs in any RCA video port. I have the older generation and it works great. The newer generation SDV-2, supports video. (Might have just talked myself into buying the new one) Anyway, the nice thing is that is comes with a wireless remote. So sit in your lazyboy and watch a 60 minute slide show (depending on # of pix and you can change the seconds each pix shows) and get pumped up for bow season. AND is like a whole $30. cheap and it works. Actually, a neat trick i do now. I watch the slideshow on manual first and delete the garbage pix as i go. THEN, i download the card to my computer. Seemed way faster deleting on the tv then the computer. No idea why. Normally, the first thing my dad and I do on the first night of a trip is watch 4 or 5 cameras on the tv. A good start to every trip!
Old 06-18-2009, 12:19 PM
Fork Horn

Just looked up the Cabela photoviewer and all-in-one card reader. The SDV-1 is bout the same as the Card Reader, and the SDV-2 like the Digital Photo Viewer. $30 and $80 respectively. If you are taking video with your cams and have a HD tv then I go with nicer one. If just viewing pix, the reader is just fine.

60 ACRES
Share the Journey