Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Stealthcam and Moultrie pics. >

Stealthcam and Moultrie pics.

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Stealthcam and Moultrie pics.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Stealthcam and Moultrie pics.

Okay guys, as promised last night, here are some more pics from this past cycle of 16 days. Overall I was pretty dissapointed in what I got on the Stealthcam. You don't have to look to close to see the trail I was monitoring and I just didn't get the pics I thought I would. Plus, way to many blanks. The stealthcam is the first nine pics and the second group is from the I-40. It contains the first fawn pics. for me this year.

Now the I-40 pics.

Well there you have them. I really had high hopes for where I had the Stealthcam in the first nine pics but something just wasn't right. I may try the Reconyx in there, just to see if it was the camera or the location.

Blessings and thanks for sharing my hobby with me........Pastorjim

Old 06-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Stealthcam and Moultrie pics.

Well instead of getting a second job so I can afford the Reconyx I might just go with the Stealth. Great pics once again Jim. Are you sure you don't want to make that trade?
Old 06-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pics.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

WIBuckchaser,

The pics on the I-590 are really good but when I get as many blanks as I did, I wonder what I am missing. That place where I had it is on the edge of a swamp and when I put that cam out, it looked like a cattle trail I was monitoring. I had 300 pics on that camera but alot of blanks.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 06-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well for some reason I am getting quite a few blanks with the I40 too, I wish I knew why?
I seriously want to get a new camera but I don't know what one I should get. Photo quality on those stealths are really good right now, but if they are missing a lot of shots maybe I don't want that either? If money grew on trees I'd have a hundred reconyx.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Fork Horn

really nice pics. like the fawn pics. keep em comin
Old 06-12-2009, 05:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: WIbuckchaser

If money grew on trees I'd have a hundred reconyx.
I heard that!

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 06-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Fork Horn

PastorJim,

How about a little experiment for a week or so? This should tell you, and ultimately all of us, what the best of the 3 cameras really is, and how much better.

How about you stack all 3 camera's on top of one another on the same tree for 1 week. At the end of the week, you can match up the time stamps and see exactlywhat you were missing with the Moultrie and Stealth, if anything. I know it may be hard to get your camera's off all of your spots for a week, but you will certainly learn something from it. One one hand, you might find out for sure that your Reconyx is getting pics that the others just can't. On the other hand,it may restore your confidence in the Moultrie and the Stealth.

What do you say? Just a week? I'd do it myself, but I don't have the same variety of camera's.

BTW, awsome pics!
Old 06-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

StraightArrowNY,

I may just give that a try. I'm not sure how quickly I'll be able to get to it but it's definately worth checking out. I have a feeling that it may be the spot more than anything else because the Stealthcam was in the samespot where the latest Reconyx pictures were just taken and it didn't seem to have the same issues there. Anyway, thanks for the idea, I really am going to give it a try.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 06-12-2009, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great pics, especially the coyote and fawn pics. Nice quality pics too

Quick Reply: Stealthcam and Moultrie pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.