Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 The "Unibrow" Buck |:) >

The "Unibrow" Buck |:)

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

The "Unibrow" Buck |:)

Old 06-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default The "Unibrow" Buck |:)

My grandparents picked me up from drivers ed at noon and I went out to their place and well I drove out to the cabin to put in the screens that my grandma painted and well I decided to check the cameras. Even though I checked them monday...
Had 20 pictures on my new area which contained, what I think is, two differant bucks.
Then my honey hole had 120 pictures which contained all sorts of critters.

Sadly, I brought the honey hole camera home just so I can show you guys the pictures. It stinks only having 3 SD cards. I have to debate which one to bring home. This time I just brought the stealth's card home and the whole moultrie camera. Ill charge the batteries and put it back out friday.

I had some pretty neat pictures this time.I saved the best buck for last. Enjoy.

Im not sure what that creature is. I have more pictures of him too! Oh by the way, Kodiak 450s, the best fourwheelers ever built and we are a proud owner of one.

This is before I moved the the moultrie to the honey hole. It is over in the same patch of timber that the stealth is in.

Their is that creature again! Its funny how he goes from one timber to the other... I might be able to track his route this summer.

Can you spot the deer in the back ground?

Their is the deer that was in the background in the ^above^ photo.

Watch out coon, Ill be watching you come this fall. Does it seem like he has a somewhat skinny tail?

Did I hear somebody say Beef?

I think the black cow above left me a little present... I almost stepped in it to when I was checking my camera. It seems like the brown cow is sniffing it out.

I dont think this doe was bred the past season. She seems a little big (but not pregnant big) for being a doe. Their is something behind the doe. Looks like a flashing eye. I dont think it would be a fawn because the flash goes far enough that you would see the outline. Maybe a coon?

Cant see much, but hey, its a deer.

Now here is where my favorites start coming into play. Just because they are the stealth.

Remember... ill be waiting this fall for you.

Remember how I said this patch of timber was filled with coyotes? Yeah well this picture was taken when a coyote was running off. You see the pine tree? Well go left to that and its a path then go right and its a path but eventually leads into a darker and thicker area where their was a coyote. It was just laying there and I scared it up.

Other than the last picture that you will see later, this is one ofmy favorites.
It is a buck and its eating the leaves.

This is the standing buck.

And then what you all have been waiting for! The biggest of this batch...and the reason I said Iowa bucks are speeding up...

I call him "Unibrow" just because he only has one brow tine And no he does not have a real unibrow above his eyes... His only browtine kind of has a small twist in it. But that could also be because of the velvet. But hey you never know.

Im hoping to get more pictures of him so I can watch him over the summer. He wont be all that hard to tell from the other bucks just because of his Unibrow. Lol.

In this picture it looks kind of like his browtine has a small split in it. But I may just be seeing things. What do you think?

Old 06-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The "Unibrow" Buck |:)

I only paid $6 a piece for my 2gb sd cards at buy.com with free shipping.
I bought 8.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Unibrow might end up with a little sticker point coming off that brow tine. Nice pics keep em coming.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: pnut

I only paid $6 a piece for my 2gb sd cards at buy.com with free shipping.
I bought 8.
Oh wow, 6 bucks is all? Mine were around $15. Ill have to check into buy.com if im planning on buying more cameras.

WIbuckchaser, I sure hope he has a sticker. Makes it that much better.At first I thought he had a twist in his browtine but then I thought it was an extra point. Maybe if Unibrow keeps up the growing he just might make my wall of fame.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Typical Buck

Great pics! Dont worry about the SD cards, in time you will have a whole rolodex of SD cards just like the rest of us addicts! Oh, 1 more thing, next time move your hands so i can finish my eye test.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Super Moderator

great pics...
Old 06-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Cool pics!
Old 06-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great pics, hope you get more pics of unibrow over the summer. It would be interesting to see what he grows into.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: leadoperator

Great pics! Dont worry about the SD cards, in time you will have a whole rolodex of SD cards just like the rest of us addicts! Oh, 1 more thing, next time move your hands so i can finish my eye test.
haha you can see some letters under my hand. Can you read those?
Old 06-11-2009, 04:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pics. Hope to see more of the buck as the year goes on.

Blessings.....Pastorjim

Quick Reply: The "Unibrow" Buck |:)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.