Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Sent my cameras back today >

Sent my cameras back today

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Sent my cameras back today

Old 04-06-2009, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sent my cameras back today

Caleb,

have you called? I just called the 800 #, on hold for maybe 3 minutes and they looked up my camera, saw it was one they upgraded/replaced last year and gave me my Customer ID # and said send it back and we will take care of it. It should be in the mail in a day or two.

Denny
Old 04-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Oh i called all right.I told the guy the situation, and he told me their was nothing he could do. I kept telling him how other companies stand by theircameras and whenever i asked him what i should do he kept re-telling me the policy like a damn robot. I told him if i should just throw it away and he said the same nothing. Im basically out $160. Terrible customer service compared to Stealth and Cuddeback.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Typical Buck

The more i hear about Moultrie and their customer service the more i dont want 1 of their cams. Of course Cuddeback use to be that way to from what i've heard, but i've never had to deal with them.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: leadoperator

The more i hear about Moultrie and their customer service the more i dont want 1 of their cams. Of course Cuddeback use to be that way to from what i've heard, but i've never had to deal with them.
Cuddeback was great to me, fast and hassle free customer service.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Typical Buck

Don't get me wrong, i wasn't trying to knock Cuddeback, afterall i do have 4 of their cams, i just think after they released their NoFlash a few yrs ago they got a bad rap. I've never had any trouble with any of mine. (yet) Sooner or later, with the conditions that trailcams are put thru there all gonna have issues.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

wow that sucks. I'd try calling back and see if you get someone else.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

So I sent the camera back last week (4-7-09). They received it on Friday (4-10-09) according to the USPS delivery confirmation. Got home from work yesterday (4-14-09) and brand new camera at my door. Can't complain there.

Too bad they gave you such a bad time. That is a poor representation of the company.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

I cant believe they hooked you up and sent me packing...that tells me alot [:@]

As for the Stealth cam, i got the camera back awhile ago as you can recall, but the new one wont turn on now. Which means it must be the battery pack. The only thing is i checked the battery pack a few weeks ago and it worked fine . Now im going to have to tear the battery pack apart becaus ei cant afford to send it back to the company and waste 2 more monthes without a camera. Its amazing to me how so much can go wrong with trail cameras [:@]
Old 04-23-2009, 10:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

so far i am happy with my Moultrie's. my 4.1 is 3+ years and still kicking. the only problem with it is after tropical storm Fay come through, my digital display is missing pixels. the cam still works great, just hard to read the battery life and amount of pic's that are on it. my I40 is on it's 2nd year and working flawless. last month i got 700 pic's on it and still had over 70% battery life.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bad news on my Stealth cam. I just went and checked over everything, and the external battery pack is in fine working condition, which means, this is my THIRD Stealth cam to notrecognize the external battery pack. My original I450 didnt, the replacement I550 they gave me did for a few months then quit, and my new I550 that they just sent me does not. I dont know what more to do, ive spent almost $40 shipping these cameras to Texas and ive only had them in the woods 2 outta the last 7 months [:@][:@][:@]

This is rediculuous [:@][:@]

Quick Reply: Sent my cameras back today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.