Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Reconyx Pictures

Old 03-11-2009, 09:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Reconyx Pictures

I am still learning this camera, so the pics are not as good as I hoped for. Bad aim, weak batteries, and I think some food on the ground contributed to my problems. Anyway, here they are.
Blessings.....Pastorji

Old 03-11-2009, 09:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Reconyx Pictures

I obviously have technical, or mental, problems. I don't know why the above pictures posted side by side. Oh well, you get the idea.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 03-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PastorJim08

I obviously have technical, or mental, problems. I don't know why the above pictures posted side by side. Oh well, you get the idea.

Blessings.....Pastorjim

It's because you typed something and put the url on the same line which moved the pic over to the right.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

You know Jim, I think you have a problem with trail cams. Addiction! Maybe you should try putting them away for a year I'm just kiddin! Keep em rollin
Old 03-11-2009, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pics man!
Old 03-12-2009, 04:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mottz,

You should know by now, It is more than an addiction, it is a full blown obsession. As a matter of fact, I may need an intervention!!
At least that's what my wife thinks.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 03-12-2009, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm in the same boat you are Jim!
Old 03-13-2009, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

As many on the forums know, I have purchased dozens of the most popular trail cams out there. In my humble opinion, there isnt a cam out there that is as impressive as the Reconyx. The IR/Color Covert models we have are outstanding. Super fast trigger and excellent image quality. I hinestly never realized what we were missing until we started to run Reconyx units.

Belowshould be thetypical image quality you can expect from your Reconyx.

IR night images

Old 03-13-2009, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good pictures PJ! I like the Reconyx too, nothing like them!
Old 03-14-2009, 03:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

IL-Cornfed,

I think I made a couple of mistakes in setting up the Reconyx for the first time. First of all, I noticed that the background in your IR pics is much brighter than the ones I took that were IR. This could be due to battery strength. I thought the baterries I used were fresh but they may not have been. Secondly, I placed the camera in the same spot I had used previously for one of my other camswhere I had placed an attractant on the ground for that camera and I thinkit caused the deer to linger in the area. Since the Reconyx is so much faster than the other camera and I had it set on the trail setting, I got too many pictures of the same animals, mere milliseconds apart. So having learned some things, I will try to dobetter next time.I was going to wait until the middle of June to put it out again but with all the issues I had, I think I will be setting it up again next week. I want to get this right before the bucks start growing bone again, so I would rather make mistakes now. Any advice from anyone is welcome.

Blessings.....Pastorjim

Quick Reply: Reconyx Pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.