Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Well, I did it!!

Old 01-24-2009, 04:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Well, I did it!!

What did I do? I dropped enough hints that my wife bought me a Rconyx for my birthday, I actually wasn't very subtle. Now I will need the advice of all you Reconyx owners on the best setup for this little gem. I should be receiving the camera this week, bless you, bless you Cabelas, and my wonderful, beautiful, supportive, sexy, loving, and generous wife.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 01-24-2009, 06:47 AM
Spike

Default RE: Well, I did it!!

Well all I can say is you are going to love it.I have mine set to take 3 pictures right now. You will just have to play around with it checking every thing out. Enjoy
Old 01-24-2009, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

You're absolutely spoiled. Just not fair. Can't wait to see some more of those big bucks you have running around.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Have fun with It, there a great camera with an amazing trigger time!!
Old 01-24-2009, 11:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Must be nice. The only thing that could top a new Reconyx for a b-day present would be a new gun.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:01 PM

sounds great hope you have fun with it good luck.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PastorJim08

What did I do? I dropped enough hints that my wife bought me a Rconyx for my birthday, I actually wasn't very subtle. Now I will need the advice of all you Reconyx owners on the best setup for this little gem. I should be receiving the camera this week, bless you, bless you Cabelas, and my wonderful, beautiful, supportive, sexy, loving, and generous wife.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Which one did you get?
Old 01-25-2009, 03:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

AR Bowhunter,

It is the RC55. She also got me the security box from Reconyx, Python cable, and acf card.
WIBuckchaser, you are right, I am absolutely spoiled. Actually, whether you believe this or not, I have to be very careful aboutwhat I look at when we go to Gander Mtn. or any archery shop when she is with me, because if I show the slightest bit of interest in something, the next thing I know, it shows up at the house via UPS or something. We've been married 33yrs and that's just how she is!!Andno, I don't loan her out for Christmas or b-days. Sorry guys!!! Over the years, the list would include, but is not limited to: The first Knight ML, Remington 700 7mm Ultramag rifle, Ruger 270 rifle, S&W 44mag. pistol, too many shotguns to count, Ruger 10/22 stainless with laminated stock, Thompson Center Omega ML,stainless with laminated thumb-hole stock, one of the first trailcams I've ever heard of over 20yrs ago, the Trailmaster.This consisted of two units, a transmitter and reciever with a seperate 35mm camera that worked really great. My first scent-loc suit, Moultrie I-40 trailcam, and well, you get the idea. She has been a real gem! And not just because she has bought me all ofthose things, but because of the type of wife, mother and person she has been over the years. Every person should be blessed with the type of spouse I have been blessed by God with.

Blessings.....Pastorjim

Old 01-25-2009, 05:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

PJ,

Mine is the RC55too. If you need any helpjust ask.