Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Covert II Trail Cam >

Covert II Trail Cam

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Covert II Trail Cam

Old 01-14-2009, 11:20 AM

Default RE: Covert II Trail Cam

Feed Man,

No I am not associated with HCO but I can understand your fears and frustrations (as well as your need to lash out at someone). I know you are a businessman and I can only imagine what its like to first get your dealership revoked by HCO thenbe faced with a dwindling marketknowing this new mini Bushnell camera will hit the market everywhere.

Maybe you can fall back on Cudddeback or Predator cams ?
Old 01-14-2009, 11:36 AM
Spike

I know a guy that bought a covert II, he bought from Feedman, he likes the cam. He has one fault about it. After he bought it he went home did a review on the internet and saw that the Feedman had it advertized on the Michigan sportsman site for $19.00 less then he paid for it.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:03 PM

ORIGINAL: korkscrew

Feed Man,

No I am not associated with HCO but I can understand your fears and frustrations (as well as your need to lash out at someone). I know you are a businessman and I can only imagine what its like to first get your dealership revoked by HCO thenbe faced with a dwindling marketknowing this new mini Bushnell camera will hit the market everywhere.

korkscrew, what do you mean by "Maybe you can fall back on Cudddeback or Predator cams ?" Is there any insider information you can give us if you were with HCO?

I saw this on bowhunting.com and did you copy the features from there about Bushnell?
http://www.bowhunting.com/blog/post/2009/01/10/2009-Trail-Camera-Round-up.aspx

Or did you see it from chasingame here?
http://www.chasingame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12072

The HCO ScoutView has viewer, Bushnell will sell one with viewer too?

Somehow bowhunting doesn't allow me to use their picture here, but if you click the link below, you can see http://www.bowhunting.com/blog/image.axd?picture=bushnelltrophycam.jpg

Personally I don't like Bushnell, and they sell a lot of trash. HCO is new but I love their SG550. I'm now in the market for some high performance trail cam, last I read somewhere, HCO is working on that too (HCO Pro or something?).Can yousharesome insider info with the public, please?

So Bushnell is also having BMC make SG550 lookalikes for them?When will they be available, do you know?

Will you guys or HCO be at the SHOT show? What about Bushnell and coverts?
Old 01-14-2009, 12:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Feed Man

If you like the Covert llwith it's faults you are really going to like its upgraded clone being put out by Bushnell whichwill be available soon and will sell forless.

[/align]

[/align]Bushnell Specs:

[/align][ol][*]3 / 5 Mp high quality full color[*]Day / Night Auto sensor[*]Adjustable PIR (low/medium/High)[*]Trigger speed less than 1 second [*]Multi image mode - 1 - 3 images per trigger[*]Temperature ranges / -5 - 140 degrees [*]24 infrared night vision LED's - 45 feet range[*]Runs off of 8 AA batteries for up to 6 months.[*]Video length up to 60 seconds.[*]Requires the purchase of a SD Card.[*]Model 119415 comes with color built-in LCD color viewfinder [/ol]

Thanks,
KorkScrew
Not sure what faults you are refering to but with 80 units sold and zero returns the faults have yet to show upby me. Hey I noticed that this was your first post. You wouldn't happen to be with HCO?????? You guys are so sly
Feed Man,don't you also sell HCO SG550s? Don't you think it's not a good sign if you trash your vendors? I doubt HCO has that much time to spend on forums - just like you do? As a seller, you really need to be more cautious with your public image if you tend to maintain any. Don't get burnt by your own tricks and keep your integrity as much as you can- my 2 cents.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:15 PM

Feed Man,

Well first of all HCO gave me a choice. Scoutguard or Covert. Iprefer Covert.
Second I'm not sure what you mean by lashing out because I'm perfectly fine with the cams I have.
And lastly the only thing I fear is my crazy ex-girlfriend!

Old 01-14-2009, 12:19 PM

ORIGINAL: brownhaired monarch

I know a guy that bought a covert II, he bought from Feedman, he likes the cam. He has one fault about it. After he bought it he went home did a review on the internet and saw that the Feedman had it advertized on the Michigan sportsman site for $19.00 less then he paid for it.
Yes and these people over there have been big supporters of me for the past few years. I am a sponsor there and it was my way of paying them back. I can do that can't I?
Old 01-14-2009, 12:22 PM

ORIGINAL: SSGG

ORIGINAL: Feed Man

If you like the Covert llwith it's faults you are really going to like its upgraded clone being put out by Bushnell whichwill be available soon and will sell forless.

[/align]

[/align]Bushnell Specs:

[/align][ol][*]3 / 5 Mp high quality full color[*]Day / Night Auto sensor[*]Adjustable PIR (low/medium/High)[*]Trigger speed less than 1 second [*]Multi image mode - 1 - 3 images per trigger[*]Temperature ranges / -5 - 140 degrees [*]24 infrared night vision LED's - 45 feet range[*]Runs off of 8 AA batteries for up to 6 months.[*]Video length up to 60 seconds.[*]Requires the purchase of a SD Card.[*]Model 119415 comes with color built-in LCD color viewfinder [/ol]

Thanks,
KorkScrew
Not sure what faults you are refering to but with 80 units sold and zero returns the faults have yet to show upby me. Hey I noticed that this was your first post. You wouldn't happen to be with HCO?????? You guys are so sly
Feed Man,don't you also sell HCO SG550s? Don't you think it's not a good sign if you trash your vendors? I doubt HCO has that much time to spend on forums - just like you do? As a seller, you really need to be more cautious with your public image if you tend to maintain any. Don't get burnt by your own tricks and keep your integrity as much as you can- my 2 cents.
No I do not sell Scoutguards and can you show me where I trashed them?
You might want to get the whole story here before you jump in.

Old 01-14-2009, 12:27 PM

ORIGINAL: SSGG

korkscrew, what do you mean by "Maybe you can fall back on Cudddeback or Predator cams ?" Is there any insider information you can give us if you were with HCO?
Once again, I am not HCO nor do I work for them. I do not sell cameras either. I am regularcamera user and hunterunlike these guys (Feed Man et al)that get on here promoting a camera just because they want to make profits. ie. DLC and friends....

As you can tell, I follow several forums but do not post much.

My statement above only meant that I knew from readingand following his posts for some time that he once promoted Cuddeback very heavily, then promoted Predator, now switched to DLC.As DLC sales dwindled I was simply suggesting that hesell those other cameras to make up for losses. Does this answer your questions ?

Here is Feed Man's post from Michigan-sportsman that got deleted by moderators. This should explain what was commented on above and if this isnt lashing out I do not know what is : (note the bigotry in his post)

Today, 12:32 PM

[/align]
Feed Man

[/align]www.fifieldseednfeed.com

[/align]

[/align]

[/align]Posts: 473
Photos: 32

[/align][/align][/align][/align]

Scoutguard Drops Seed n Feed As An Authorized Dealer

[/align][hr]

Just wanted to let you all know that I am no longer allowed to sell Scoutguard cameras. It seems as though they do not like getting beat at their own game. They told me that since I am selling the DLC Covert that I am no longer a dealer for them. Well isn't that special!
I have 6 more SG550's if anyone is interested. I'll let them go for $180.00.
Not sure how HCO does business in China but I'm not going to be told what or what I cannot sell at my business unless they decide they want to pay my bills.
As far as I'm concerned it's just fine with me. At least I can understand Joey when I call him on the phone.

[/align]__________________
Seed n' Feed Store

[/align]
Old 01-14-2009, 12:28 PM

Feed Man, yeah, I want to know the whole story.

I'm leaving for Orlando in a few and I'll let you guys know what I think of these trail cams once I get back. I'd love to see how the viewer works on SG550V, and how the rectangular housings work -IF I seeall of these guysthere at SHOT show!

By all means, I WANT TOSEENEW things for sure

CIAO!
Old 01-14-2009, 12:32 PM

korkscrew, sorry, I didn't mean to offend you!!!

ok, you guys have fun here and I'll try to bring back some news for ya!

Gotta run NOW[:@]

Quick Reply: Covert II Trail Cam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.