Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Anyone use Cuddeback Trophy Room software? >

Anyone use Cuddeback Trophy Room software?

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Anyone use Cuddeback Trophy Room software?

Old 12-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default Anyone use Cuddeback Trophy Room software?

likes...Dislikes....? I downloaded it but haven't checked my camera yet. I put my moultrie and cuddeback on the same tree just for sh!ts and giggles to see what my cuddeback gets that my moultrie doesn't. Anyway it sounded like a neat program that helps to pattern your deer. Just wondering if it is a gimmick or a pain in arse to use...or if it really is a nice feature of cuddeback. Also does it really only read cuddeback pictures or can you upload any SD card photos.
Thanks
eab
Old 12-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Anyone use Cuddeback Trophy Room software?

i tried to download it but couldn't get it to work. it does sound cool though.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Fork Horn

Well, I just brought my camera in (Had my moultrie on the same tree with my capture) My moultrie took 0 pics in 5 days and my cuddeback took 11. Not much action but it gives me an idea of what I have missed.The purpose was to test the trophy room program, one click and all the pictures were downloaded. It told me the latitude and longitude, moon phase, rise or set, and charts when the deer all made their appearance. Of course 11 pics isn't going to mean much to me. I just wanted to see how it worked. I am amazed at the possibilities for predicting and patterning deer over the years. An amazing program. I am not sure what everything means but I think the more data that goes in, the more things will start to make sense.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Does it just go by the date stamp of the photos?
I guess it will work with any .jpgs right?
Old 12-17-2008, 07:21 AM
Fork Horn

I am not 100% sure as I haven't tried a scandisk from my moultrie yet but I believe when you insert the disk into the cuddeback it becomes formatted to that particular camera and therefore is read by the website. But like I said, I haven't tried pics from my other camera so it may work. If you have a cuddeback I fully recommend this site for storing data. You click download pics and its done. SO EASY.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:09 PM
Fork Horn

I just got the trophy room running and it is very cool. Pretty much predicts/patterns deer movements for you using the moon phases and gives herdstatistics (buck-doe-fawn ratio)etc....too much to understand in the 15 mins i played with it, very easy to get pics on it and going. Looks like it will be an awesome tool to have. Anybody on the fence about buying a Cudde should take this program into consideration cuz I think it only works for Cudde pics. and would be enough for me to get a Cudde over another brand.