Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 my Cheap  Wildview >

my Cheap Wildview

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

my Cheap Wildview

Old 08-24-2008, 09:22 PM
Typical Buck

Default my Cheap Wildview

Great Camera
Wow I should have bought 2 more for the sale price of $49 when Cabelas had them on at the end of the season last year. I quite impressed with the quality and being my 1st year using them I'm finding them a great tool as I have zippo time to scout this summer, Hopefully I can get a day off andsend a montec through the ribs ofthat 180 incher 7x6. Let me know what you think of the quality from this cheapo camera .

Old 08-24-2008, 09:33 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: my Cheap Wildview

My Wildview

I forgot to reset the time and date when I put these out after I used it the 1st time,so the date is all wrong[:@].I guess I need to reset it everytime I put them out. Here'sanother goodbuck,guessing close to 170ish.
Rocky[X(]

Old 08-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Fork Horn

1.) That is the same buck in both pictures
2.) He is nowhere near the 170" mark, maybe 155"
3.) Camera quality looks good to me!
Old 08-25-2008, 01:23 PM
Typical Buck

Gbownlee

The buck in the 1st picture is a different buck all together,he's a 6x6 and the one in the second picture is a 7x5. The 1st one is close to the 400pd mark and the second one is a 3 1/2 year old. The 1st one's antlers come out past his nose and has a spread of at least 20 inches. I also score deer forPnYoung,BnCrocket, n BTR.Don't know where your getting your inches from though, LOL Thought I'd fill ya in so you can get a better look at the other deer.The second one might go 270lbs on the hoof.
Rocky
Old 08-25-2008, 02:28 PM
Fork Horn

Maybe I am seeing something wrong or you posted the wrong pics but the 2 deer in the pictures are "both" main frame 5x5s with split brow tines, "both" bucks right g-3s come forward and in, and "both" bucks have a longer g-4 on the right side and shorter on the left. Thisis the same deer. There is even the same kicker on the right g-2.I have hunted Kansas for a few years and see 300lb deer on a regular basis so I am used to judging bigger deer. 400LBS, no way. See the pics below

Old 08-25-2008, 04:18 PM
Spike

Both great deer, no matter how many pts. I bought a wildview when they where around 120 and the one I got would not last past 2 or 3 days before it would go out. I took it back twice with the same results. It would just take pictures of random things and then start taking a pic every minute until the batteries ran dead.

A buddy of mine has one that he says works fine, but after using 3 that didnt I went to a moultie and stealthcam. They are both okay. Im glad your's is working better than the ones I tried and great pics, good luck killing him this fall
Old 08-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Spike

Definately the same deer. Probably will gross around 160". Good looking deer nonetheless. Probably only a 3 1/2.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:52 PM
Spike

Youngfart,
Great buck...but it is the same buck. I would like to know which model wildview you got? I bought a couple Wildview VGA a couple years ago and they were junk. They don't have time/date stamp. I just bought a Wildview Extreme 2.0 to try out. Thinking this may be the model you have? If so, looks like it takes good pics.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice buck.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:28 AM
Typical Buck

great bucks and great pics!

rick

Quick Reply: my Cheap Wildview

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.