Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Largest buck pics! >

Largest buck pics!

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Largest buck pics!

Old 03-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Typical Buck

Here is a couple
Attached Thumbnails  Largest buck pics!-buck.jpg    Largest buck pics!-10-pt.jpg    Largest buck pics!-front_high_8pt.jpg    Largest buck pics!-12point.jpg  
Old 03-18-2010, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

thats from last summer, im pretty sure that he made it throught the season i saw one one night about a month ago that i think was him!!!! he could be legit next season.

and this one he used to run with that one above, but he was killed and recovered weeks later i got a pic of his rack

Old 03-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Fork Horn

I got this 8 pointer's picture the first and last time he used this trail. Ended up getting him with a bow Nov 4th and he scored 141 1/8.
Attached Thumbnails  Largest buck pics!-cdy_0027.jpg    Largest buck pics!-cdy_0085.jpg  
Old 03-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Typical Buck

This is likely the biggest I've got on trail cam so far

or this guy isn't too bad either

Old 03-22-2010, 07:16 PM
Fork Horn

SE Iowa about 5 years ago.

Old 03-28-2010, 05:04 PM
Typical Buck

Some may remember Googily. Before and after pics. Taken by another bowhunter a few miles away on November 6th

I apologize for the poor pic posted below, rather tasteless imo, but he took him, and was free to do whatever he wanted with the pose....
Old 03-28-2010, 08:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MichiganBowbender
Some may remember Googily. Before and after pics. Taken by another bowhunter a few miles away on November 6th

I apologize for the poor pic posted below, rather tasteless imo, but he took him, and was free to do whatever he wanted with the pose....
I was wondering the story behind this buck...you kinda disappeared for awhile bro,

He was taken a FEW MILES away? Interesting. Any idea of what he scored?

I know its a bummer when someone gets "your" deer (trust me), but that's life. At least somebody got he pleasure and he didn't disappear into the wild.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:13 AM
Typical Buck

At least Googily made for a very interesting summer/fall on the trailcams, Caleb. Hopefully he passed on his genes before he met his demise on the evening of Nov 6th.
Only had one sighting of him during season, and that at a distance, even though I thought I had him pretty well pegged. Seemed like the conditions were always against me hunting him, and I only entered the area when all was in my favor. I think he was off on a 2 or 3 day jaunt, and was probably in an unfamiliar area when he was taken. Approx 4 miles from where he spent the summer.
He made the local papers, and while I have yet to hear an official score, the tally was 14 pts, 20 inch spread, and somewhere just shy of 170.
I passed on copies of 10-12 of the best pics I had gotten during his developement to someone who reportedly knew the young mans mother, left all the contact info if he wanted to reach me, but no response from him. I do not think he was too hardcore, and didn't realize the quality of the trophy he had taken.

Oh well, onward to this season.........but it won't be the same for me, I suspect. Hopefully I will be surprised, and have some respectable pics to post this summer.

Last edited by MichiganBowbender; 03-29-2010 at 04:15 AM.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MichiganBowbender
At least Googily made for a very interesting summer/fall on the trailcams, Caleb. Hopefully he passed on his genes before he met his demise on the evening of Nov 6th.
Only had one sighting of him during season, and that at a distance, even though I thought I had him pretty well pegged. Seemed like the conditions were always against me hunting him, and I only entered the area when all was in my favor. I think he was off on a 2 or 3 day jaunt, and was probably in an unfamiliar area when he was taken. Approx 4 miles from where he spent the summer.
He made the local papers, and while I have yet to hear an official score, the tally was 14 pts, 20 inch spread, and somewhere just shy of 170.
I passed on copies of 10-12 of the best pics I had gotten during his developement to someone who reportedly knew the young mans mother, left all the contact info if he wanted to reach me, but no response from him. I do not think he was too hardcore, and didn't realize the quality of the trophy he had taken.

Oh well, onward to this season.........but it won't be the same for me, I suspect. Hopefully I will be surprised, and have some respectable pics to post this summer.
Good stuff bud,

Dont knwo how much you've been following, but Freak Daddy med his demise this fall as well. My brother Luke took him with a shotgun, 14 points, scored 198.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:58 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Siman08/OH
Good stuff bud,

Dont knwo how much you've been following, but Freak Daddy med his demise this fall as well. My brother Luke took him with a shotgun, 14 points, scored 198.

Honestly didn't follow too closely Caleb. After "my ship got sunk" I kinda lost interest for awhile, actually. More or less just went thru the motions the rest of the season.
Had to be kind of a heartbreaker for you with Freak Daddy, even though it was your brother. You had to feel good for him, but had to be disappointed just the same.
Maybe something good will happen to one, or both of us, this season....
Here's to you buddy, for the effort I know we both put forth in the quest for our dream.......

Quick Reply: Largest buck pics!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.