Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Reconyx RC60

Old 08-02-2008, 01:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Reconyx RC60

Just set out one of these earlier today and I'm excited to see how well it performs. Do any of you have one? Just playing with the cam setting it up, I've been amazed at how well it performs! I can't believe how fast the trigger is and how rapid and consistently it can snap photos. The options are excellent and set up and menu/controls are super easy. This already appears to easily be THE best trail cam I've ever seen. I certainly have high hopes for it. We will see in a week or two?

Anybody here have any feedback on this model?
Old 08-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Reconyx RC60

I have the RC-55 an have had it since Feburary. I like them pretty well just be sure an use rechargeable batteries they do a better job an last longer than any other batteries especiallyin weather with temps under 20 degrees.
Old 08-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

This cam is amazing!!!

First weeks results are in: over 2,500 photos! [:-]

I can't believe all of the deer activity that this cam has managed to capture in only a week. I recovered more pixin a week from this cam than I'd have normally recovered in a couple of months with my other digital cams! I've never even been half this impressed with ANY other trail cam of the dozens I've used. I an't wait get this baby over some scrapes and into the November rut woods!

Some sample pix

Old 08-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Spike

Nice pictures Anderson. I to have the RC-60 and just love it. Hope to get some nice pictures like you. Here is a security box that I made for mine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/xkmorris/Securityboxx3003aa.jpg
Old 08-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Spike

OK how do I get pictures to show instead of the link?? ok I think I got it.
Old 08-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those pics are clear and awesome, I have read nothing but good things about this camera. I have last years model of the predator and that is pretty good but Im looking for a couple more good camera's. How much does this cameracost if you don't mind me asking?
Old 08-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Typical Buck

Very nice pics.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: stabnslab_WI

Those pics are clear and awesome, I have read nothing but good things about this camera. I have last years model of the predator and that is pretty good but Im looking for a couple more good camera's. How much does this cameracost if you don't mind me asking?
How do you like those predator trailcams? I have been eyeballing one for a few months now. They definately have a bigger lens then most cams and the pics look awesome.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: stabnslab_WI

The RC60 Covert Color IR modelI have will run around $600
Old 08-10-2008, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

xkmorris, that's an awesome security box you've made. That should take care of any would-be theives or black bears!

Quick Reply: Reconyx RC60

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.