Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Moultrie I40 Problems >

Moultrie I40 Problems

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Moultrie I40 Problems

Old 07-20-2008, 04:09 PM

Default Moultrie I40 Problems

Well I put out my camera on Friday and went to swap out memory cards today (Sunday) and it appeared the battery was dead. However the laser is working for the aim and I had 5 or 6 pictures from sunday morning. I believe the LCD display is the only thing not working. I also have a picture of me that turned out really good when I walked in front of the camera to take out the memory card. We have had some rain since friday but nothing to be too concerned about. So what I have right now is a $205 camera and nothing displays on the screen. Any help would be great. Thanks

I believe it has a one year warranty?
Old 07-21-2008, 08:38 AM

Default RE: Moultrie I40 Problems

Mine is 8 months old with the same issues...sent it in a few days ago, haven't heard anything yet...moultrie was really nice on the phone. customer service said the warranty runs 13months after purchase. if you do have a problem they will warranty it for an additional year after you get it back from them. http://www.moultriefeeders.com/ReturnPolicy.htmlink to the return info...all you need is a proof of purchase, write a letter on the problems the cam is having, send it in with all your info in the box with the cam.