Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 does any one have any creppy photos? >

does any one have any creppy photos?

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

does any one have any creppy photos?

Old 06-27-2008, 02:40 PM

Default does any one have any creppy photos?

does anyone have any creepy photos of animals or non-aniamls that would creep anyone out
Old 06-27-2008, 09:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: does any one have any creppy photos?

i had a pic of a mexican lawn worker taking a dump in the woods at the dr,s house i have permission to bow hunt at
Old 06-29-2008, 11:32 AM

Don't know if this qualifies. Camera set up over a roadkill deer. Doesn't creep me out at all, but some of my friends who saw the picture thought it was creepy.

Old 07-01-2008, 11:33 AM

These might be creepy to some. I don't know what these images are. Could just be dust or maybe Ghosts. I don't really get into that stuff - however a few people I've shown these too thing its something unusual for sure. My camera was keeping the proper time and date until these images - then they jumped forward.

Old 07-02-2008, 09:13 PM
Typical Buck

I have this mutant breed of hound that is loose on my property, for over two seasons we have seen him, but never in the daylight. Look at his head, no collar, and the marking on his body. I guearantee if this thing ever bit me, I would be in for a ton of shots in the belly button!

And there was this guy who was drinking out of a 55 gallon drum that had some green oozy stuff in it

Old 07-03-2008, 05:02 PM

This one is real creepy!

Old 07-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TimberCreek

This one is real creepy!

im not gonna sleep well tonight now because of you. Time to start hiding under the covers and having mommy check under my bed and in the closests again.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Turkey Ridge

These might be creepy to some. I don't know what these images are. Could just be dust or maybe Ghosts. I don't really get into that stuff - however a few people I've shown these too thing its something unusual for sure. My camera was keeping the proper time and date until these images - then they jumped forward.

That is cool as hell I love stuff like this!
Old 07-07-2008, 12:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here's a strange one. 1:58 AM. It can't be anybody spotlighting, there's no hill or mountain high enough around this spot to get thebeam at that angle. And I doubt that anyone would be sitting in a tree at 2:00 AM with a light. Never figured this one out.

Old 07-10-2008, 05:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Being big on paranormal activitiy im gonna say you got something there. not sure what but theres alot of energy there. Theres deffinately something unusuall there.

ORIGINAL: Turkey Ridge

Quick Reply: does any one have any creppy photos?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.