Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Easton Outdoors-Was it a sasquatch??? >

Easton Outdoors-Was it a sasquatch???

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Easton Outdoors-Was it a sasquatch???

Old 03-08-2008, 05:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Easton Outdoors-Was it a sasquatch???

Talk about spooky.
Old 03-08-2008, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, wonder what game an fish would say about that an does he have a hunting license?
Old 03-08-2008, 06:22 PM

Well its working, its gettinga lot of people talking about the footage and the show. lol
Old 03-09-2008, 07:01 AM

That is neat looking, but looks set up to me. Hope its real but it looks fake to me.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:41 AM
Fork Horn

Ya know, I am not totally against the idea of animals being out there that we do not know about, new ones are found all the time in the sea. When I lived and hunted in South Florida, there was a mystic about a big-foot, but they called it a skunk ape, that was seen, tracks found, etc. in Big Cypress Preserve. A lot of people thought it was an ex poacher who owned a small camp ground and visitor center in the Big Cypress National Preserve. He has casts of the prints, poop, etc. there. I was talking to him one day and said that if I ever saw anything like that while hunting that I was going to shoot it! And I would. There are no laws saying I can't and if it turned out to be some idiot wearinga costume, well here's your sign. If they are out there, with more and more people getting further into the backwoods, the tech that we have, we will surely find out before to long. Saddam couldn't even hide from us...LOL
Old 03-09-2008, 08:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: strutnbuck

Ya know, I am not totally against the idea of animals being out there that we do not know about, new ones are found all the time in the sea. When I lived and hunted in South Florida, there was a mystic about a big-foot, but they called it a skunk ape, that was seen, tracks found, etc. in Big Cypress Preserve. A lot of people thought it was an ex poacher who owned a small camp ground and visitor center in the Big Cypress National Preserve. He has casts of the prints, poop, etc. there. I was talking to him one day and said that if I ever saw anything like that while hunting that I was going to shoot it! And I would. There are no laws saying I can't and if it turned out to be some idiot wearinga costume, well here's your sign. If they are out there, with more and more people getting further into the backwoods, the tech that we have, we will surely find out before to long. Saddam couldn't even hide from us...LOL
Ive read about that guy before, they made it sound like he was hoaxing it to attract customers though
Old 03-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Fork Horn

Um Guys... It's some one in a Camo suit.....
Old 03-09-2008, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm with clay...looks like someone in camo.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

not to bash your theory or anything....just my opinion but in the slow mo part of the video it looks more like hair then a camo suit to me....just my opinion...
Old 03-10-2008, 03:20 AM

this is why if i ever see bigfoot i will try to kill it. no evidence other than a body will be enough to convince anyone. so, don't walk by my stand in an ape costume,you will be shot.

Quick Reply: Easton Outdoors-Was it a sasquatch???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.