Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Here's a peek at the deer I hunt >

Here's a peek at the deer I hunt

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Here's a peek at the deer I hunt

Old 02-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Here's a peek at the deer I hunt

moultries are great cameras....good pics and good price!
Old 02-27-2008, 01:21 PM

I agree with camocop. I just want to see whats moving through certain areas. If I wanted to frame them I would go to the Cades Cove 15 minutes up the road and take pictures of the monster deer there. If the pics are fuzzy or don't look like they belong in a calendar, its ok. I can see whats traveling through just as good as the one who goes and spends a few hundred at Bass Pro. To each their own

Old 02-27-2008, 01:50 PM

would you use a disposable 35mm camera to take your pictures?
Old 02-27-2008, 02:13 PM

Probably not. While I don't study all the different makes and models of cams, the only 35mm trail cam I know of is the Stealth cam model. Last time I looked it cost more than the wildview digital I have. Along with the 35 mm, your only going to be able to take so many pictures before running out of film. Then you would have to develop the film, and buy new film to replace it. I would hate to go through all that trouble and wasted money only to see a squirrell hopping around and a crow wasting the film. The wildview (while still cheaper) will hold over 1,000 pictures because I have a 512mb card I won off ebay for 3.00 shipped.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: heavy hitter

i was asking cause the picture quality is horrible. i figured it was probably a moultrie, "the best camera for the money".
nice heavy hitter, i knew that was coming
Old 02-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Typical Buck

Hard to beat a $100 scouting tool. I have 2 of them, can't tell if they make the deer smaller or bigger.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: cbcs1987

Probably not. While I don't study all the different makes and models of cams, the only 35mm trail cam I know of is the Stealth cam model. Last time I looked it cost more than the wildview digital I have. Along with the 35 mm, your only going to be able to take so many pictures before running out of film. Then you would have to develop the film, and buy new film to replace it. I would hate to go through all that trouble and wasted money only to see a squirrell hopping around and a crow wasting the film. The wildview (while still cheaper) will hold over 1,000 pictures because I have a 512mb card I won off ebay for 3.00 shipped.
Non Typical used to make a great 35mm camera, it was too expensive to keep buying film though. They made 3 models, the DC100, 200 and 300.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:10 PM

i was asking cause the picture quality is horrible. i figured it was probably a moultrie, "the best camera for the money".
Are we photographers or hunters? This kind of comment gives me the $#*!. Give me a break. If you got the money buy your stinking cuddle. For the rest of us leave us alone we are happy with our photos we can tell what we got in the area if you can't. I could care less how pretty your pictures are but the question is are you skilled enough to kill it?
Old 02-29-2008, 08:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: matters

Are we photographers or hunters? This kind of comment gives me the $#*!. Give me a break. If you got the money buy your stinking cuddle. For the rest of us leave us alone we are happy with our photos we can tell what we got in the area if you can't. I could care less how pretty your pictures are but the question is are you skilled enough to kill it?
Don't worry, i call heavy hitter out as mouch as i can
Old 03-01-2008, 10:46 AM
Fork Horn

I have a moultrie I40 and love it. From reading the reviews on chasingame.com the moultrie got way better reviews than those over priced cuddy junk.

Quick Reply: Here's a peek at the deer I hunt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.