Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Free Trail Camera Excel Spreadsheet and Graphs >

Free Trail Camera Excel Spreadsheet and Graphs

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Free Trail Camera Excel Spreadsheet and Graphs

Old 01-22-2008, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Free Trail Camera Excel Spreadsheet and Graphs

I've had a few questions on my trail camera spreadsheet that shows the number of visits by day and night and by the time of day in graphical format. I'll gladly share it with anyone that wants it, it is just an excel spreadsheet. I'm not going to swear that I will support it very well (answering questions, etc.) but you are more than welcome to try it and see what you think.

If you are familiar with excel spreadsheets at all you should figure it out reasonable easily. There is a formula for rounding the time that you will need to save and copy as you add more rows. I think the pivot tables are set for 500 rows so you will have to adjust the range if you go past that. You will also need to refresh the pivot tables after you input your data to get them updated. The pivot tables and charts are on separtate tabs.

Here are the 2 graphs that it is currently generating.

Here is the spreadsheet for you to download:
Trail Camera Spreadsheet

You should get a prompt to open it or save it to your hard drive. I suggest saving it to your hard drive.

It is pretty labor intensive to enter the information into the spreadsheet, but I personally think it is worth it. (Obviously since I created it!)

If you mess with it and find some flaws or have some suggestions for improvement I would welcome any input.

I think this does a darn good job for the price!

Let me know what you think.
Nathan