Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Help with my Moultrie? >

Help with my Moultrie?

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Help with my Moultrie?

Old 09-13-2007, 05:48 PM
Typical Buck

Default Help with my Moultrie?

I've got a Moulrie 2.1 gamespy i think, one of the earlier cameras, ive probably had it for a year or two now, and since last fall ive had problems with the SD cards. Whenever i put in one of my cards and switch to auto mode, it says "SD LOCKED", and sometimes it does it and sometimes it doesnt, but most of the time it doesnt work. I was wondering if any of you have had this or similar problems with a Moultrie camera or have had any experience with their customer service. Any ideas about turn-around time if i am able to send it in? I'm not too optimistic that they'll do anything about it because it is an older camera and i'd have to guess that any manufacturer's warranty would be done with. before anybody asks, i've checked the cards and the little switch on the side is not on the "lock" position, so thats not the problem. thanks for the help, and good hunting!

Schobs
Old 09-13-2007, 06:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Help with my Moultrie?

I had this problem with my moultrie 4.1. I would just keep swtching it on and off and taking out the card and blowing on it till it worked...i always got it eventually....i know this doesnt help but its what i do.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:00 AM
bhw
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Help with my Moultrie?

I bought one brand new at cabela's and same thing happened to mine. It was last year model with the 6volt battery.

It said "card locked", but the card was not. I called the Moultrie cuatomer service and the nice lady said that something must be wrong with the card reader. I sent the unit back as per her directions.

I received an entire new camera about 3 weeks later.

Call them and see what happens

bhw