Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

bushnell cameras

Old 07-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Typical Buck

Default bushnell cameras

does any body know any thing good or bad about this camera that i got i just put it out and will see what it looks like in two weeks but i was just wondering and if anyone has any pics. from a bushnell camera post the pics on here i want to see what they look like.

Old 07-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Spike

Default RE: bushnell cameras

I have a Bushnell 2.1mp, and I really like it, takes great pictures and it has apretty good trigger time, just posted a pic from it if you want to check it out...
Old 07-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Typical Buck

I am not sure about the model there, but I have the 119200 Sentry and also a TrailScout 119700. All I can say is that the 119200 and it seems like most of the Sentrys are great. Super fast trigger time, usually less than a second or so with decent battery life. The only things bad about them is some people reporting a sleep mode where the first trigger after extended periods of downtime takes 3-4 seconds, which is still better than some StealthCams. Also, some people think the night time pictures are a little dark.
Just check out this website for more reviews....

www.chasingame.com
Old 07-09-2007, 08:39 AM
Spike

I went thru two of the 119300's. At 1st, they're great, but they developed a mind of their own after a while. The battery life is terrible,soI used a 6 volt modification. WhatI really liked was the 40 sec. between pics compared to a minute on my other cams. This took wayyyy more pics than my Cudde ever could. I ended upreturning onefor another, & then for a new Moultrie I 60. Here's some pics...

I used the IR mode more often, I think the color shots aren't that great & the cam flash drains the batteries all the faster... due to all the pics it takes. The flash isn't very strong either. Hopefully your camera will last longer than mine did. Good luck !
Old 07-09-2007, 08:45 AM
Spike

Uhhh.... I'm not sure why the pics aren't coming up... at least on my end. Sorry .
Old 07-09-2007, 09:11 AM
Typical Buck

here are those pics i put the up for you

Old 07-09-2007, 09:39 AM
Spike

Thanks for posting for me... I'm sitting here screaming at my laptop trying to post 'em as well with no luck.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Typical Buck

man the quality looks good even the ir pics, how long do you think the batteries would go for and what kind of batteries does it take, I might try one of these cams I will look on chasingames review and see how it did.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:57 AM
Spike

The cam's pics were ok... but after all the hassel the cams gave me, I'm glad I got rid of 'em. I have the Moultrie I 60 & to be honest, I'd like to have the I 40 as well. The IR pics are really good. My '05 Cudde is now giving me fits, & after all this time, Cabelas will take it back. Hopefully, they'll credit me enough to get another Moultrie. It's either that, or pay Non Typical out the whazoo to ( hopefully ) fix it. For battery life on the Bushnell's, the 4 D batteries will last.... two weeks ? Chasingame gave it good reviews, that's why I jumped on 'em last year. Just go with the 6 volt battery mod if ya get one.