Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 moultrie i40 filter >

moultrie i40 filter

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

moultrie i40 filter

Old 06-27-2007, 04:16 PM

Default moultrie i40 filter

there seems to be alot of problems with the ir filter being stuck on these cameras, is everybody else having these problems? the funny thing is with mine the very first picture it took was color, and everything since then has been in ir. i have it in shaded area i dont know if that makes a difference or not. going to set it up in a sunny area and see what happens before returning it. no whiteouts though.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:03 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: moultrie i40 filter

no not that problem, had mine for over 3 wks and about 100 pics, the problem with mine was it locked up in setup mode and could not use mode button to control anything, went back to factory, am waiting for my replacement.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:52 PM
Spike

Oh yeah.... the day my I60 arrived, it had that issue. I had to re pack itup the same day. My replacement is working ok... other that the whiteouts in the morning & then in the evening. If you have it set on 2 shot mode, only the 1st pic is a whiteout during these morning & evening pics. We have a big discussion going on over at Chasingame forums in regards to this.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:04 PM
Typical Buck

In a 100 pics on my i40 I only had 1 whiteout and it seemed to be because of difficulty determineing light conditions.