Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

New Moultrie 4.0

Old 05-30-2007, 07:45 PM

Default New Moultrie 4.0

Just go my new Moultrie 4.0 about 2 weeks ago from BassPro.Pic quality not quite as good as my cuddyback but pretty good. Trigger speed is as advertized, very fast. I have had pic's of squirrels in mid air jumping from my feeder less than 2 feet off the ground and birds just taking off. Just as fast as my cuddyback. Very happy with it. So happy with it I just ordered another one last night. Gonna put them on trails come fall.Tried to get a couple a pic's on but it didn't work. I'll figure it out then send some later.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:17 PM

Default RE: New Moultrie 4.0

Here are the pic's I promised from my new Moultrie 4.0. I didn't figure out how to send them, my wife showed me. Anyway here they are.

Old 05-30-2007, 08:49 PM
Typical Buck

very nice looks like im going to have to get on after all
Old 05-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Is this the $100 one? I assuming it is. Nice pics btw.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:47 AM

This is the new Moultrie4.0. Yes this is the $99.95 camera. I had $89 in reward points, so I paid $10 plus $10 shipping, for the camera. Pretty darn good deal.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Keep us updated on how you like it.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Seems like a pretty good picture taking cam with a fast trigger speed. Moultrie should sell a ton of these...
Old 06-03-2007, 12:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

the one second trigger time is only within the first two minutes after the last event. It says so right in the instructions. After that the camera goes into a 'sleep mode' which takes it a couple seconds to wake up (longer with flash) -- also stated in the instructions. I'm very unhappy w/ the cam. also walked in front of it several times and it never took a picture - at all. only got 1 picture and one video in 4 days yet there are tracks all over???? Maybe I got one of their famous defective cams .

Here's a pic that I got from mine. this is not shrinked down, this is it!!! (yes I have my cam on high pic quality)

Old 06-03-2007, 05:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RackLuster

the one second trigger time is only within the first two minutes after the last event. It says so right in the instructions. After that the camera goes into a 'sleep mode' which takes it a couple seconds to wake up (longer with flash) -- also stated in the instructions. I'm very unhappy w/ the cam. also walked in front of it several times and it never took a picture - at all. only got 1 picture and one video in 4 days yet there are tracks all over???? Maybe I got one of their famous defective cams .

Here's a pic that I got from mine. this is not shrinked down, this is it!!! (yes I have my cam on high pic quality)

Your sure you got the 4mp camera? That doesent look like 4mp.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:58 AM

Yes I'm sure I got the 4 MP camera. When I got the camera I tried, [ tested] different things including the 1 2 3 shots. I can't be sure the shot of the squirrel jumping from the feeder was on the first pic. So that pic could have been the second or third pic, how would you know. I kept that pic because it looked like a quick trigger and deleted the rest. So I can't go back a look again.

Quick Reply: New Moultrie 4.0

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.