Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Which Cam is the best >

Which Cam is the best

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Which Cam is the best

Old 01-16-2007, 11:44 AM

Default Which Cam is the best

I want to buy a trail cam , digital and good to -20 C or around -10F. I fiqure this is the place to ask you experts, on your good choices as well as your bad choices...thanks
Old 01-18-2007, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Which Cam is the best

I don't know but I think a decent priced digital would be a must because it takes less energy to run a digital. I also would choose one that the batteries will last a long time in, an make sure you have real good batteries for that kind of temps.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Which Cam is the best

If you are willing to spend the money to get the best, I would recommend a Camtrakker digital. I have two Camtrakker digitals that have +/- 30,000 pictures between them in 3 years without a hiccup. Moultrie and cuddebacks are junk, and Cuddeback's customer service sucks. I will say that Moultrie does have good customer service (it was like they weren't surprised that their cameras wouldn't work). Camtrakker is also one of the few companies that actually have "cameras" in the cameras which is a big plus to me. I used one of my "cameras" to take kill photos of my son this year. The only draw back to Camtrakker is price, but I firmly believe that you get what you pay for.