Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

I need help!!!

Old 01-01-2007, 08:26 AM

Default I need help!!!

Ok I just got a memory card for my camera and I took it out to look at the pics but there wasnt anything on it. Can someone tell me what im doing wrong. Thanks
Old 01-01-2007, 08:51 AM

Default RE: I need help!!!

What kind of camera and what kind of card???
Old 01-01-2007, 09:39 AM

Its a wildview camera and a SD card.
Old 01-01-2007, 09:44 AM
Fork Horn

did you turn off your camera before take out or puting in the card if you know there are pics then you probly got a bad camera if you cant find the picturs on your card or eles the card is bad I have a wildedview too and I love bothe of them I have
Old 01-01-2007, 12:53 PM

I am having some trouble with my Wildview 3 and cards. It will work fine without a card, but if you put in a card in it will take one or two pics then freeze up. Did your display indicate that you have pics on it? When you hook itto the computer are you able to access the card and see that there are no pics on it or can you just not access the card?
Old 01-01-2007, 03:16 PM

I just took the card out of it and left the camera on the tree.The batteries ran out so I couldnt tell how many pics were on it. I know there was atleast 1 because i walked in front of it when i first set it up. Could it be the size of the memory card? Its not the camera because it works fine without the card but then I have to check it all the time so it doesnt run out of batteries and erase my pics. Thats why i wanted to use a card.
Old 01-01-2007, 05:02 PM

I don't know if you have the same one as what I have but I know with mine if you don't have a memory card in the camera when the pics are taken it will store the pictures on the internal memory; however, if the batteries die or are removed all the pics on the internal memory are deleted... they are only protected if you have a memory card in when the pictures are taken...
Old 01-01-2007, 05:47 PM

I think you might be having the same poblem as me. Next time you have the cam put the card in and try to take 4-5 test pics. My cam will "flash" like it will take a pic but then freeze up and will not take another one. I have tried formating the cards, and also tried several differnt sizes and manufactures with the same result. I think I am going to have to send my unit in for a fix.

ORIGINAL: kerner21

I just took the card out of it and left the camera on the tree.The batteries ran out so I couldnt tell how many pics were on it. I know there was atleast 1 because i walked in front of it when i first set it up. Could it be the size of the memory card? Its not the camera because it works fine without the card but then I have to check it all the time so it doesnt run out of batteries and erase my pics. Thats why i wanted to use a card.
Old 01-02-2007, 05:52 PM

Ill try that. Thanks
Old 01-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Spike

if your sd card or the mini sd card has the little lock switch on the side ofit, make sure that is "unlocked"... if it is locked it could potentialy prevent any pictures from getting stored on the card...I would try reformatting the card as well...