Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

New Pictures

Old 10-31-2006, 01:37 PM
Fork Horn

Default New Pictures

I recently pulled my pictures off of my Wildview 0.3 and I had almost 40 pictures of does and one picture of a buck. Thesecond picture is the buck off of this round of pictures. Thefirst picture is a picture I pulled off about 2 weeks ago and I have about 20 pictures of this guy that I know are of him. My question is if this buck I just got a picture of is the same one I got before? I have looked over the pictures and I think it is a different deer but I can't tell because of the angle. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Old 10-31-2006, 02:04 PM

Default RE: New Pictures

Looks like a different buck to me. The crab claws on the right beam are closer together on the second one
Old 10-31-2006, 02:43 PM
Dominant Buck

The bottom one seems to have a fork on one side!
Old 10-31-2006, 03:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree...looks like a different buck to me too
Old 10-31-2006, 03:46 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks for the replies. I thought it looked like that but after looking at the pictures for so long I can never tell if my eyes are playing tricks on me. Things would be easy if we could tell the deer how to stand when they get their picture taken.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

pretty good pics for a .3 MP cam. I was going to get one, but opted for the 2.0 because it would work off my 12 V pack. How is your battery life??
Old 10-31-2006, 10:17 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah I have been pleased with the 0.3 MP cam. It has its limitations but for the price I paid for it almost over a year ago it has worked quite well. The batteries last about a month or so. They last long enough that I had to think about when I replaced them. I work for a sporting goods store and have been looking at the 2.0 for some time now but I am just waiting to get an even better discount on it. After my luck with the 0.3 I would love to give the 2.0 a try.
Old 11-01-2006, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

What kind of cam are you using?
Old 11-01-2006, 02:55 PM
Fork Horn

I am using the Wildview 0.3 MP. It runs off of 4 D batteries and I use the optional SD card. Other than a slower trigger speed, which can be taken care of by getting them to stop in from of the camera, the only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have a time and date stamp. This isn't that big of a deal because I check it fairly often and know when picutres have been taken. For the price it does a good job.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with rebel hog on this one the bottom buck looks different, even though both of those bucks are nice!

Quick Reply: New Pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.