Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder > Traditional Muzzleloading Forum
A source for items for the traditional black powder guys >

A source for items for the traditional black powder guys

Community
Traditional Muzzleloading Forum Firearm Types open for discussion: Pre-Flintlock, Flintlock, & Side-lock Percussion. Smoothbores, Muskets, Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols & BP Revolvers, only

A source for items for the traditional black powder guys

Old 03-11-2018, 01:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default A source for items for the traditional black powder guys

I thought some of you may be interested in a place where you can buy a lot of things used at traditional black powder rendezvous. I build stone head war clubs and plains Indian lances and buffalo lances to I need a source for faux eagle, hawk and song birds feathers, real raw hide and hides and lance blades. This place has a lot of things for black powder traditionalists such as the things that are sold and traded at rendezvous, Authentic cloth, clothing, pots and pans and cooking equipment, beads etc. Here is the web site address, they will also send you a very nice catalog.

http://www.crazycrow.com/site/