Community
Traditional Muzzleloading Forum Firearm Types open for discussion: Pre-Flintlock, Flintlock, & Side-lock Percussion. Smoothbores, Muskets, Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols & BP Revolvers, only

Wow what's going on

Old 06-18-2016, 08:48 AM
Banned

you know you are old when you go out and buy one of those!
Old 06-18-2016, 09:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
Well at my age going back to a Harley wasn't in the cards.
Old 06-18-2016, 09:12 AM
Banned

lol yeah but its better than a mustang convertable, thats when you REALLY know you are past your prime lol.
Old 06-18-2016, 10:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

on you Devil. Old Guys = Smart Guys. We like our comfort.
Old 06-18-2016, 11:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Semisane
on you Devil. Old Guys = Smart Guys. We like our comfort.
Darn right!

2.4L DOHC, 5-speed CTS-V transmission, 6-speaker sound system, Bluetooth, USB and all that other crap. Yes, us old smart guys like our comfort
Old 06-18-2016, 12:37 PM
Banned

yep if you was a young'n, you would have bought a dodge challenger like my nephew did LOL.

I tried to talk him into a jeep, but this one will do.
Attached Thumbnails Wow what's going on-13312821_725613220874781_2247812896350818563_n.jpg  
Old 06-18-2016, 12:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

yep if you was a young'n, you would have bought a dodge challenger like my nephew did LOL.

I tried to talk him into a jeep, but this one will do.
Truth is young'ns just don't think ahead. Its a tough learning experience you only get over time (age).

Wish it hadn't taken so long to smarten up. I should have bought 2 or 3 of the Superbirds and just stored all of them until retirement. Maybe a Cuda too, along with at least one GTO and my Hurst Olds 442. My problem was I was drag race'n them and tearing them up. I'd give up a lot to have that 442 back!

Young's probably don't know about those autos.......
Old 06-18-2016, 01:17 PM
Dominant Buck

It was 86 degrees. Like a fool wanting something to do, I washed and waxed the truck. Boy was that a chore. Wore me out!! But the truck looks nice. I was going to go fishing on the little lake next to my house, but there were four boats out there, and three of them in and around my favorite spot to fish. So ... we washed the truck.
Old 06-20-2016, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I sympathize with all of you... been sittin' in the same boat. 91 degrees here yesterday and 93 this afternoon and I live in the northern, mountainous part of PA that's supposed to be cooler (yea right)!! Been wanting to do some shooting but have passed for the same reasons as the rest of you. I'll bet we've had less than 1" of rain in the past 6 weeks. My garden is suffering, our trout streams are too low and too warm to fish, and it's too darned hot to spend a day out on open water in a boat. My yard needs mowing as I type but I'm gonna wait til the sun hits the horizon before I hop on my Xmark zero turn.

MD... I haven't forgotten you Bud, I'll give a full and honest report of the products I got from you when I sit down and spend the time shooting and using them. As for the rest of my brethren here, grab a cold drink, pick a shady spot to relax and just take it easy til things cool down a bit... no one needs a heat stroke!!

BPS
Old 06-20-2016, 03:55 PM
Dominant Buck

Spent the day on our beach 91 degrees. In the shade of a tree and with plenty of cold drinks. Nice wind though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.