Community
Traditional Muzzleloading Forum Firearm Types open for discussion: Pre-Flintlock, Flintlock, & Side-lock Percussion. Smoothbores, Muskets, Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols & BP Revolvers, only

A good day to shoot.

Old 05-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well I'm back in PA but it looks like the rain waited for me. Rained off and on all day today. I have my Pedersoli Frontier rifle and my Accura V2 all ready to go, shooting box all packed up. I just need some clear sky to get out and make some smoke.
Nice to see a shooting report though.
And Semi, glad to hear your wife is doing well after her surgery.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:41 PM
Dominant Buck

I was going to shoot today but yesterday I was going to change the oil in the riding mower (getting it ready for the grass season) and it had a flat tire. So instead of me doing the work I loaded it up and took it to my service center. They said it would be a couple days before it was done. I wanted it tuned, oil changed, blade sharpened, and the tire fixed. All the stuff old guys like me hate to do on a concrete garage floor.

Well this morning my phone range and the mower was ready!! Shocked!! So I headed to town and as I drove home, saw rain drops on the windshield, and got home, unloaded and the thunder started up so loud you'd thought they were detonating dynamite being the house. So I decided no use in shooting in the rain.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Banned

Don't forget that polishing lube!