Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
 More than 24 hours....... >

More than 24 hours.......

Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

More than 24 hours.......

Old 02-19-2004, 03:58 PM

Default More than 24 hours.......

without a new post. Where is everyone? Countdown to the Ky Klassic is on. Made reservations for the campgrounf at the Klassic & motel reservations for Cloverdale. Chad's talked me into going to Twin Oaks, too. Lots of local shoots also. Just about every weekend from now 'til after Cloverdale I have a shoot planned. It sure is tough , but somebody has to do it! I've got a new Chek-Mate to shoot though (Thanks Chad).

Darrel
Old 02-19-2004, 06:08 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: More than 24 hours.......

Man.........what a life! I'm counting the days myself--have one fairly big one planned before the KK, hoping my ankle will be ready. If not, I'll just have to be content with the company, food, etc. Come on KK!

Chad
Old 02-20-2004, 06:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've been doing more shooting than posting. And I've been in compound mode for the past couple of weeks. Got 'New Recurve' on the brain and none of my stickbows want to shoot straight right now.

(Actually, I've been getting lazy and my form flat sucks. Been using the compound's low holding weight to get everything grooved again.)
Old 02-20-2004, 06:04 PM
Fork Horn

I've been shooting almost daily. My form and shooting have really come a long way since early fall when I was in some kind of "funk" and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn to save my life. I'm going to start shooting with the Fresno Field Archers hopefully next month. They've got the Safari Shoot coming up in April and then a lot of club shoots until the Gene Foster Shoot in November.
Old 02-21-2004, 07:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

New Recurve came in the mail yesterday, so I'm still going to be doing more shooting than posting! See y'all when I get tired. [8D]
Old 02-22-2004, 06:18 PM

It won't be to much longer now, but I am really ready to get away. I really look forward to my 7th year at the KK. I hope to be shooting good enough to hang with ya'll. I do get lucky every now and then. Maybe someone can show me the proper technique for shooting those traditional bows. Take care..............Tom