Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
 General THANKS to LBR!! >

General THANKS to LBR!!

Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

General THANKS to LBR!!

Old 12-12-2003, 06:16 PM

Default General THANKS to LBR!!

Hey Chad!

Almost forgot that you were a moderator here. I see our OLD friend Arthur!!!

Just wanted all the folks to know that I am mostly on another board, but have think you have a real good moderator here in Chad, who is a stand up guy..

Made me bookmardk this site, and was glad to see I am still registered....

Will make it a point to come back more!!!

Best do some reading first to find out what you folks have been talking about...
I hate to ask something that's been asked a hundered times....[8|
Old 12-12-2003, 06:23 PM

Default RE: General THANKS to LBR!!

Nice to see another North easterner. Have to have some more people to keep those souhtern boys inline[8D] Got to do something about their hats.
Old 12-12-2003, 07:18 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Hey Gene--welcome back! I haven't been posting much lately--just too dang busy--but hopefully after the holidays I will get a chance to chime in more. Lots of great folks here, and gobs of information and experiences to be shared. You will see that we are all mature enough to have different opinions and not go for the throat (except when we discuss hats [:@] [:'(]). Feel free to chime in anytime--I know you can tell us about a lot of different bows!

Chad

PS I am sure that emphasis on "old" when you referred to Arthur was just a typo......
Old 12-13-2003, 10:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah, right....[>:]
Old 12-13-2003, 04:24 PM

My God. Don't start talking about Chad in this manner. He will want all of us looking up to him and start kissing his butt. Please don't assume all folks from down south wear those ridiculous looking hats, hehe. It was extremely embarrassing for me hauling him around all weekend with it on his head. The worse part was at Shoney’s. Some young girl wanted to know why that man carried his dish from the salad/fruit bar on his head. Take care.......Tom
Old 12-13-2003, 05:55 PM
COB

I'm glad you said that Tom. I wanted to but have been on Chad's case some much lately has been threatening me with bodily harm at KK again. Now he can go after you! Thanks for taking the heat off of me!

[]
Old 12-13-2003, 09:52 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Hmmmm.....I plan on arriving at the KK Friday evening, and staying until around noon Sunday--I think I'll still have time to squeeze you in cobbie 'ol pal...[>:]

Tom, keep it up and I'm going to have Chris V. come up with me and use your toilet[:@] [:'(][&o] (inside joke there folks--Kip knows what I am talking about).

Chad
Old 12-14-2003, 06:51 AM
Kip
Fork Horn

[&:]
Old 12-14-2003, 09:23 AM

No problem COB. It's like Chad to pick on a small old man. He doesn't intimidate me, I am big enough to take care of myself.

Chad, I'll shoot you if you ever bring Chris up to invade my bathroom. Like you, he is always welcome as long as ya'll aren't on a search and destroy mission. I'll have you know it cost me $185 to get my tank pumped out after your last visit................Tom
Old 12-14-2003, 09:26 AM

Kip, what are trying to say?

Quick Reply: General THANKS to LBR!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.