Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
 New Tim Meigs bow.  (again) >

New Tim Meigs bow. (again)

Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

New Tim Meigs bow. (again)

Old 11-04-2003, 08:09 PM
Typical Buck

Default New Tim Meigs bow. (again)

Well, here part of it is, the wifes new Tim Meigs longbow that she won at the Gene Foster shoot last year. It took 11 months to get it. Don' t know what woods it' s made from and I havn' t been able to get ahold of Tim to find out. Wifey forgot, lol. Pretty little bow that' s 60" long and 46# @26" , which is her draw length. Before the batteries died, I only managed to snap and download a few pics of the R/D longbow, his duo-flex that he started building in the 50' s. It doesn' t accept high performance string and we havn' t had time to take it out and shoot it, but it draws like a dream. Maybe you all can figure out what kind of woods he used. Soon as I get more batteries, I' ll string it up and get some full length pics of it, lol.

Old 11-05-2003, 05:33 AM

Default RE: New Tim Meigs bow.

Me thinks it must be invisawood. That new camo wood that the critters can' t see in the woods