Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

yo

Old 10-20-2003, 02:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default yo

Hey gang, good luck this fall. I dont plan on posting much anymore as some current conflicts are teaching me one hard lession. Its time to go into stealth mode. You really learn who you can rely on when things get going and in a matter of a few weeks I' ve learned volumes about my " bowhunting" cohorts and the average mindset of the game. Got lots going on with a long winter coming, yahoo, its time to play before the next trip comes along all to soon.

Btw, I have my sentman up for grabs (compitition, 65lbs 68" es excellent shape), and 3 martin j-8 fletchers. Still contemplating a couple other bows that are hanging around gathering dust. figured they could get put to good use. Dont ask what they are as I havent made the decision to let them go quite yet. Thats it for now but there will be more sure to follow! If you' re interested EMAIL!

be good! [>:]
Old 10-20-2003, 06:15 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: yo

Good hunting and life to you Dan. Have fun and take care.