Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
Arrows for Samick Sage >

Arrows for Samick Sage

Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Arrows for Samick Sage

Old 07-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Spike

Default Arrows for Samick Sage

I just ordered a Samick Sage 62 TDwith 45# limbs. I need help with choosing a hunting/practice arrow. Arrow weights still comfuse me. My last unit was a Bear compound given to me by a friend as a whole kit 12years ago, sitting in my garage for the last 8 or so.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:41 AM
Spike

Hey all,

Can someone please explain what all the numbers and specs on arrows mean? I have a PSE Impala take-down recurve, 50 pound pull. I shoot Beman hunter carbon arrows "400 8.4 GPI" <------ Whats that mean? They fly well for me, did I just get lucky buying the right arrows for my bow? Or are most arrows compatible with most bows? My fiance just got the Samick Sage take-down recurve 45 pound pull. I bought her the same arrows, did I mess up? They are still in the box and uncut at this moment. Anybody have any knowledge on the subject?

Thanks, Patrick