Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
Deliverance is here :) >

Deliverance is here :)

Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Deliverance is here :)

Old 01-03-2010, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Deliverance is here :)

Well my new Kanga Yarra longbow arrived just before Christmas and what a beauty she is .

Ok i took a couple of pictures guys , the First is shows that not only has Russ given me a new name , but also a beautiful pen with wood insert and a silver Kanga Custom Bows pendant . Also in the package was a Arizona EZ Fletch and strings for both bows , oh i forgot , a bill for £77 = $121 from customs , which i am gonna try to claim back .

The Yarra itself is Awesome , eye candy looks , smooth , quiet and a joy to draw back , even though she is 5lbs heavier than my Bogan . I've taken her out a couple of times now and have to say i'm in love with her , i'm practicing ready for the shooting test i need before August when i'm off too Colorado again ... hunting Elk with Russ , Will , Steve Schultz and other great fella's i met on the American bowhunting forums . Believe me , the pictures do her no justice at all .

The second , well i just thought id include my ugly butt alongside my new 2010 hunting partner .

Russ , again i thank you for making this Beautiful bow , i know she caused some headaches ( literally ) but the end result was well worth the wait mate and the gifts are greatly appreciated
Attached Thumbnails Deliverance is here :)-dsc02579.jpg   Deliverance is here :)-dsc02581.jpg  
Old 01-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Another beauty! Congrats again brother! Well done Russ!