Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Maybe I should

Old 02-24-2009, 04:43 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Maybe I should

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

ORIGINAL: Kanga

ORIGINAL: Rangeball

Russ, you right or left eye dominant?

When I could see I was right eye dominant

Always been right eye dominant and right handed for just about everything.

But I used to swictch from right handed to left handed when I was playing cricket, usually when the bowler had his line and lenght sorted out

I also used to carry a left handed club in my golf bag for those stray shots that ended up at the base of a tree.
Is cricket a real sport? Why would you carry a golf bag playing minature golf...most of us only carry a putter for that game!
Speaking of putters, how did that shoot go last weekend? Im still recovering from mine.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

The shoot went well,be better when we get some of you trad shooters to join us! We had 25 targets and a little bit of wind to add chaos to the mix.I had some pain myself Saturday night after the shooters left the range,the same kind you had I'm sure Kent! It would be cool to see some of Russ's creations in action down here this year,yours too Kent.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:35 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

The shoot went well,be better when we get some of you trad shooters to join us! We had 25 targets and a little bit of wind to add chaos to the mix.I had some pain myself Saturday night after the shooters left the range,the same kind you had I'm sure Kent! It would be cool to see some of Russ's creations in action down here this year,yours too Kent.
Im sure ill be down. Not sure i can promise anything skill wise.