Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Spring Has Sprung!

Old 03-28-2003, 08:56 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Default Spring Has Sprung!

I can' t believe I am saying this, but I am happy that summer is just around the corner. Been doing some fishing, getting all wound up and ready for bowfishing; shot a couple tournaments already and have several more to go to; a few big shoots to attend and spend the weekend with friends; longer days so no excuses to not practice--I am pumped!

Chad
Old 03-29-2003, 01:04 AM
Kip
Fork Horn

Default RE: Spring Has Sprung!

I was pumped up for spring, but this new weather front came through and kicked me right in the backside. :[:@]
Temps arent supposed to get above 32degrees during the day, and down in the teens at night. Mail me some of that sunshine would ya? We havent seen the sun in 2 full weeks.[:' (]
Old 03-29-2003, 01:07 AM

I am looking forward to spring, but it' s been pretty windy the last coupla days here in the High Desert of So Cal. [X(]
Old 03-29-2003, 06:25 AM

i am looking forward to the nice weather as well, can' t wait until summer so i can attened some of my home states trad rendezvous. it also means that were just that much closer to the fall archery season. does anyone go to the PA rendezvous?
if so let me know i would like to meet some of you.
Old 03-29-2003, 07:03 AM

I thought spring had come to PA, but Mother Nature has other ideas this weekend. Supposed to be snow showers tomorrow and temps around 30. I shot a 3D last Sunday and went to the lake fishing on Thursday. I guess this weekend I will have to finish some of those inside the house projects. Got to keep the wife happy so she allows me to go play again when the warm weather returns the middle of next week.
Wulff, I live in central PA. I usually go to Denton Hill and last year was the first year they have had the shoot at Sawmill. Warriors Mark was cancelled but supposed to be back this year. Denton Hill is always great, Sawmill was similar to Denton but smaller, and Warriors Mark was always a good one. May see you there this year. Will keep in touch on the board here when the time gets closer.
Old 03-30-2003, 07:45 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-30-2003, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

More snow here,too![:@]
Old 03-30-2003, 09:40 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Just a cold snap here--not even a frost yet. We didn' t get enough snow to even mention this year (practically 0 accumulation), but we will pay for it this summer [:' (] . Enjoy that cold weather while you can!

Chad
Old 03-30-2003, 10:37 AM
Fork Horn

A lot people are gettin cold weather ' cause of a huge cold front moving across. We haven' t had a real spring around here in a while though so I guess I should be thankful we' re not having to switch from parkas to sunblock in the same week.

Brandan
Old 03-30-2003, 11:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Were supposed to get 1-3" of snow this evening and I was planning to work on a roof tomorrow. We had 70 degree weather last week and I guess I was too hopeful. March came in like a Lion and seems to be leaving like one also.

Quick Reply: Spring Has Sprung!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.