Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Kentucky Klassic

Old 03-24-2003, 05:01 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Default Kentucky Klassic

Any of ya' ll going? 12th and 13th of next month--I plan on being there, and I know a few folks here will be also. I' ll be camped out across from the bathrooms/showers. Rugged course, especially if it rains, but a great time. Non-competitive, lots of vendors to check out, lots of bows to try out. This is the one I call my vacation shoot--always have a ball with friends there.

Chad
Old 03-24-2003, 05:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Kentucky Klassic

Most of the guys in our club will be there. I was going to come down with Flinttim, but he has other commitments. It' s about 4 hours drive for me, unless I ride with some of the guys from Louisville. You will see the ITBA (indiana trad bowhunters) banner flying. stop in and introduce yourself. Tell them I sent ya, but DON' T BET THE FARM ON OUTSHOOTING THOSE GUYS!! They' re tough!.....
Old 03-24-2003, 06:15 PM

I can hardly wait!!

Darrel
Old 03-24-2003, 07:21 PM

Hey Broker, Al Cole won the Hunter Recurve class at the IBO World Indoor Shoot this weekend. maybe now he will be back up on our course.
Old 03-24-2003, 07:24 PM

I saw that Al had won earlier this evening. He' s a class act and is deserving of the honor.

Darrel
Old 03-24-2003, 07:26 PM

Hey Chad,
Who' s cooking at the campground this year? It will be good to see eveyone again.

Darrel
Old 03-24-2003, 10:08 PM

well I will be there with a few toys and my wife[:' (] who will be holding my leash so I don' t spend any more money [X(]lol Looking forward to meeting some of you in person
Old 03-25-2003, 06:16 AM

Stupid question, where is the Kentucky classic? Wouldn' t mind going if I can drive there from CT.
Old 03-25-2003, 06:30 AM

It' s at the Pulaski County Park at Nancy, Kentucky. That' s about 10-12 miles west of Somerset in south-central Kentucky (right on the Tennessee border).
Hope to see y' all there.

Darrel
Old 03-25-2003, 05:15 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

CT, you can drive but it' s a pretty good skip--would be great to see you there though!

Darrel, I think Alan will bring steaks and stuff like he usually does, but after talking to a bud I think I will mainly eat out--I was going to bring some shrimp and mudbugs to boil (Cajun style), but then I thought about how hot weather, a long ride, seafood, and food poisoning go together so well--so much for that great idea. I' ll bring some drinks and sandwich fixins in a cooler, but supper (dinner for you Yankees) will be on the town.

John, sure hope you can make it. I got something to show you..........

Chad

Quick Reply: Kentucky Klassic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.