Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Hoosier Fall Classic

Old 08-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Spike

Default Hoosier Fall Classic

Shoot being held at the Farmland Conservation Club, 1464 N. 500 W. • Winchester, In 47394
September 6-7, 2008

Many have stated that this is the best kept secert in Traditional Archery.
My goal is to put on a shoot where everyone has a great time and very family driven.
Currently recieving more calls about vendors,
We are having 5 right now awaiting some more get calendar space.
JPE from Missouri is a Vendor carring everything for the Traditional Bowhunter.
40 big game targets, 20 small game, smoker round Adults $10 big game, $8 small game, $5 smoker round Youth $8 big game, $5 small game, $5 smoker round Club opens Friday for campers and vendors. Shoots begin Saturday* at 7:30 a.m., cards due Sunday* by 2 p.m., awards will follow. * Trade blanket (bring your extra gear to trade) 4-6 p.m. followed by Coon shoot at 6 p.m.. Long distance shoot arrows: $1 each or $4 for 5(winner splits the pot)

We have family facilities,(252 Acres) shower, restrooms, access to fishing lake(bluegill, bass, and catfish) Free Camping, firewood provided.
If anyone would like I will send you a flier just email me at [email protected]
Hope to see you all there for a good time.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:58 AM
Spike

Default RE: Hoosier Fall Classic

Update,
Just to let you all know, Along with vendor JPE there will be
Sipsey river and BlackCreek and Banshee bows will be attending the Hoosier Fall Classic. Check out there websites.[/align]I will continue to update everyone as we come closer to the event.[/align][/align]
Old 08-24-2008, 07:01 AM
Spike

Hey all, Just letting you know we have now a few more Vendors,
3strings- string maker
Timberhawk Bows out of Bloomington, In

We are waiting to hear back from
Bob Lee, Striker, and still looking for an arrow maker.

Hope to see everyone there, we are pulling all the stops out for this event.
Take Care
Eric
Old 08-28-2008, 10:24 AM
Spike

Hey guys, another update we will be providing a tractor and hay wagon to ferry everyone to and from the clubhouse for the coon shoot, cuts down on traffic and makes the shoot that much more enjoyable.
Also type-o on the flyer, there will be 2rds of 40 big game and 2rds of 20 small game.

Be safe and hope to see everyone there.

Eric M. Funk
Old 08-29-2008, 09:47 AM
Spike

[blockquote]Sorry, had to do an update today, We would like to welcome Orangebloosomspecials to the Hoosier Fall Classic. Also Tom Frick from Ohio, many of the OSTA shooters know Tom, he will be coming from the Jackson Shoot(if everyone over there doesn't buy all his goods) He is a great arrow maker.
Hope to see everyone there. Remember to bring your extra trad gear to sale or trade at the Trade Blanket Saturday Night.
Eric M. Funk

[/blockquote]
Old 09-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Spike

http://clubs.bowhunting.net/itba/temp/FCC-HFC.pdf

Hey guys, here is a link to the flyer for the Hoosier Fall Classic, hope to see some of you there.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like a nice shoot. What is your turnout like?
Old 09-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Spike

Estimating this shoot to be 250+ with all the different emails and requests for the flyer, Looking like the old days again from what I have heard some others say.

Currently total of 9 vendors, and awaiting call backs from 3 others, plently of ground to camp on and plenty of food prepared by the boy scouts,

You thinking of coming Bobco19-65? Bring your buddies, we also have 10 brand new targets to put out on Friday morning, and we will have several mckenzies for sell at a very reduced price.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'd love to come. But I won't be able to this year. Will consider though in upcoming years.

Bob
Old 09-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Spike

Bob would be glad to have you all come to the Memorial Weekend shoot, we will be hashing out all the particulars for it after we get through this next weekend.
Take care and shoot straight

Quick Reply: Hoosier Fall Classic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.