Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

check mate bows

Old 03-01-2003, 11:08 AM

Default check mate bows

looking for any information concerning check-mate bows. users, products, ect.
any shooter expierience with products and company would be appreciated. thanks
Old 03-01-2003, 11:30 AM

Default RE: check mate bows

Absolutley can' t go wrong with a checkmate IMO !! I have 5 checkmates hangin in my living room now and 2 more are supposed to get here soon.The ones I have now are 56" hunter 56" firebird 58" hunter II a falcon and a falcon special.Love em all smooth fast and stable Check out www.recurves.com for some more info
Old 03-01-2003, 11:39 AM

dbl lock,
Let me know what your email address is and I' ll email you a bunch of pictures of different Chek-Mate Bows. I have been leaning towards the Hunter II with I believe is there most popular seller. You can learn more about them by doing a search for chek with the search feature. Chad " LBR" Weaver can tell you all you need to know and build an awesome string to boot.

Best of luck,

Traditionalist

Old 03-01-2003, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

you' ve come to the right forum. an awful lot of us here shoot CM bows. I have a TD 64" Crusader. Excellent longbow.
Old 03-01-2003, 12:34 PM

I have 2 64" Crusader longbows. Sweet shooting, pretty bows and all for a great price. They are kind of like Lays potato chips, you can' t have just one Chad is the man to talk to.
Old 03-01-2003, 01:58 PM
Kip
Fork Horn

Nope, noone here owns any.

Like a few of the others have said, you may be able to twist Chads arm enough to have him help you out. I think he might just know what he' s talking about. (I cant believe I just said that [>:] )
Old 03-01-2003, 06:33 PM
Typical Buck

We own a couple of them as well. The wife shoots a 60" Hunter II TD recurve and I shoot a 66" TD Crusader longbow. Both are superbly crafted, hold their own speed wise with many custom bows costing a whole lot more and both are excellent shooters.
Old 03-01-2003, 10:30 PM

My only experience is with the Hunter II & I love it. The quality far exceeds the cost. You can' t touch most production bows for what Chek-Mate asks for their custom-built models. Awesome bargain. Whether the Hunter or HII, you can have the grip made to your specs (send them a grip you like), with a low, med or high wrist. For the true high-wrist fan, I believe the HII is best suited for your needs, IMHO anyway.
Old 03-02-2003, 09:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

dbl lock,

Did you get my e-mail?

Bill
Old 03-02-2003, 09:39 PM

hey thanks bill.

Quick Reply: check mate bows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.