Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Gettin Hitched

Old 07-10-2006, 08:56 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Default Gettin Hitched

Just wanted to let you all know I won't be around for a while--getting married tomorrow, then 3 days after I get back from the honeymoon I'm headed to Denton Hill with some friends (Tell me I'm not starting out right! She not only gave her blessing to the trip, but encouraged me to go when I was going to back out).

Before anyone gets the wrong idea, this is not a "have to" situation! We've been dating over 5 years now, and both of us finally got up the nerve to make it official. Since it's going to be very low-key, we decided yesterday to go ahead and get it done (before either of us decide to back out!).

Hate to say it, but I won't be able to participate in the on-line tournament--just too much going on lately for me to get the targets out. Honestly, I shot a little bit with some friends yesterday and will all that's going on, I couldn't hit a barn from the inside anyway--we keep score at this informal little "tournament", and yesterday mine dropped by almost 50%. Also got a building coming for my shop to add to the confusion--my poor little brain is about overloaded!

Although I know it's probably not needed, some of the other mods will be checking in to be sure everyone is behaving--send an "alert" if we get someone passing through that wants to start a ruckus and they will take care of it.

I'm going to be gone bascially from tomorrow to August 1st or 2nd--holler at you when I get back!

Chad
Old 07-10-2006, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Gettin Hitched

Congrats,Chad!! Looking forward to Denton Hill myself.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:21 AM

Congratulations Chad, May The Lord bless you both.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:15 PM
bigcountry

Congrads. Good to hear. I recently got hitched myself.

Old 07-10-2006, 01:29 PM

Congratulations Chad!

Just so you know, the Attila and Falcon arrived this morning. Someone at Parcelfarce goofed up though- they never charged me import duty! That's the kind of screwup I can live with.

Nelline is so happy with the Falcon- shoots it like a champ!

I'll post pics after the weekend.

Jakes
Old 07-10-2006, 02:00 PM

Congrats LBR, I was starting to "wonder" about you.....
Old 07-10-2006, 04:24 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats Chad, just got married last month myself. I understand how you feel, like you are going in about a thousand different directions at once.

We went to Mexico for a week and got married there and had a reception when we got back. The entire month before and after the wedding was crazy. It is finally starting to slow down.We were together for a little over 8 years before we got tied down, so I have you beat by a little. I was just waitin till I got out of college.

Congrats and talk to you soon!!
Old 07-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Congrats Chad, just got married a month ago yesterday myself. I wish you the best. I bummed I can't come to Denton to meet you all. Have a great time.
Old 07-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congratulations Chad! God Bless!

Don't worry we'll behave.
I can't remember the lastproblem thread we hadhere. Oh yea, maybe that crossbow thread a few years back.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Kip
Fork Horn

Congrats Chad, best of luck to you. Sounds like she'll work out just fine. Puttin' up with ya already. [8D]

Quick Reply: Gettin Hitched

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.