Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
 Lost Tribe--Colierville, TN >

Lost Tribe--Colierville, TN

Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Lost Tribe--Colierville, TN

Old 08-21-2005, 10:47 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Default Lost Tribe--Colierville, TN

Just in case anyone here is interested, Lost Tribe Traditional Archery Club in Collierville, TN is having their last shoot of the year on September 10th. This will be their charity shoot, with gobs of great prizes. There is a raffle for a new Chek-Mate bow, lots of door prizes, and an awesome hand-made and engraved tomahawk for the winner of the "Warriors Challenge". This is usually a short, 5-target course that will drive you nuts. No cry-babies allowed. No shots that can't be made, but they are tough--very tight, very brushy shots. Scores are taken by a club member to eliminate any pencil whipping.

If you can make it, it's well worth the time and drive. The members are great, the course is very good, the company can't be beat. Novelty shoots for kids and adults. Very much a family oriented club, with bows and arrows available for kids and adults that don't have their own--free to use for the day.

Last year proceeds went to St. Judes. This year, as best I can remember, proceeds are going to a family in great need. Food and drinks are available, practice range and full-service rest-room within walking distance.

It's held at Herb Parson's Lake, just outside of town. For more information, contact me, or go to www.losttribetn.org .

Chad
Old 08-21-2005, 01:02 PM
COB

Default RE: Lost Tribe--Colierville, TN

WOW! Chad I thought for a minute they had found my Ancestors! Wish I could be there! [:-]
Old 08-21-2005, 05:29 PM

Default RE: Lost Tribe--Colierville, TN

YEAH I THOUGHT THEY FOUND ONE OF THE LOST RIBES OF ISRAEL IN TENNESSEE ,Lol