Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear > Traditional Archery Equipment
Traditional Archery Stuff for Sale >

Traditional Archery Stuff for Sale

Traditional Archery Equipment Buy and sell your Traditional Archery equipment here.

Traditional Archery Stuff for Sale

Old 08-22-2012, 08:26 AM
Spike

Default Traditional Archery Stuff for Sale

I just retired and giving up my love for traditional bowhunting. I have the following items for sale. PSE Kokobolo wood 55# @28" draw lenght. 2 Custom Quivers, Custom Cedar arrows some with broadheads some with field point. Carbon arrows some with broadheads and some with field points. Bunch of new and used aluminum arrows some with broadheads some never been used. Flu Flu's with field points. Shooting glove and leather arm guard. Bridge height measure, string wax, Broadhead glue. Leather needle sewer, archery binoculars. Gorilla Tree Stand used once needs tree strap, Four point safety harness, misc broadheads, judo, small game and bird points. I won over 35 first and second place 3D archery shoots in 3 years. Shot pheasants, Ducks, Dove, Deer, Bobcats and more. Love the sport but have to give it up. Willing to sell all or part to anyone plus shipping. I live in Dallas Tx

I AM ALSO SELLING THE #2 TYPICAL WHITETAIL DEER MOUNT TAKEN OCT 2 1993. 12 PT 23" INSIDE SPREAD SCORED 146 POPE & YOUNG. HE HAD 4 SETS OF FORKS SO 16 PTS DEDUCT OR HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE STATE RECORD. WILLING TO SELL THIS SPECIAL DEER AND FRONT PAGE SPORTS ARTICLE ON HOW AND WHERE I TOOK THIS RECORD WHITETAIL FOR 2,000.00
Old 03-02-2016, 07:43 PM
Spike

Do you have any pics of the bow and quivers? Also asking price? Thanks.