Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear > Traditional Archery Equipment
 Wes Wallace Mentor Recurve 2 sets of limbs >

Wes Wallace Mentor Recurve 2 sets of limbs

Community
Traditional Archery Equipment Buy and sell your Traditional Archery equipment here.

Wes Wallace Mentor Recurve 2 sets of limbs

Old 05-20-2008, 05:58 PM
Fork Horn

Default Wes Wallace Mentor Recurve 2 sets of limbs

I will post pics as soon as I can get a charger for the camera, but this is a great deal.
Dark Red figured Cocobolo riser with a bocote stripe and accents, checkered grip,
2 sets of limbs, first set is 54#, yellow highly figured yew lams over a boo core and bocote accents with antler tips, second set is 47# with cocobolo veneers over boo core with bocote accents and antler tips, the veneers on the cocobolo veneers is matched to the cocobolo on the riser. Bow is 60"
This bow is new and MINT!!

Takedown Mentor is $765 and $50 for veneers and $40 for a boo core and $20 for antler tips for a total of $875 plus $20 for checkered grip =$895

Limbs for Mentor is $365, $50 for veneers, $40 for boo core, $20 for antler tips for total of $475

Bow with both sets of limbs over $1300

You can have the recurve and your choice of limbs for $650 + $25 shipping or bow and both sets of limbs for $900 + $25 shipping in CONUS

This bow is mint and priced to sell!![/align]__________________
Live, Love, Hunt Often Life is Short
[/align]
Old 05-20-2008, 05:59 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Wes Wallace Mentor Recurve 2 sets of limbs

My Loss your Gain!!!
alright I know its hard to by a bow without pictures but you can go to the wes wallace site and see his mentor takedown gallery and see how beautiful these bows are, this one will knock out your eyes with the cocobolo and the yew, but I have to sale to put some cash on a purchase before I lose it so for tonight only you buy the bow and both sets of limbs NEW and PERFECT for $750 + $25 for priority and insured shipping CONUS
This is over a $1300 bow!!!
You dont like it when you get it and I will refund your money[/align]