Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

MeanV STS

Old 08-05-2007, 08:59 PM

Default MeanV STS

OK folks I own 2 BowTechs. Both are quiet and shock free.......or so I thought. I ordered one of MeanV's STS for my Tribute, installed it easily enough within a hair of the string. 1st shot was absolutely dead quiet and I didn't feel a thing. My friend was standing next to me asking me if I was going to shoot or stand there looking down range. He didn't even hear my shot. I recommend the MeanV STS to everyone. 2hrs later still quiet as a church mouse. It isstreamline to the back of the riser and adjustable. No bulky mounting brackets to tune or put together. Absolutely priceless! I'm getting one for my Equalizer. Give it a shot folks. Happy Hunting
Old 08-05-2007, 09:34 PM

Default RE: MeanV STS

Congrats I bought one from STS and like it now that I got it figured out.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:19 AM
Spike

I've been meaning to put up a post like this myself. I installed a Mean V CSS about a week ago on My Black Ice. It went from a quiet bow with a slight buzz to almost silent. Thisdevice not only works well but it looks great to. Thanks Dan for an excellent product.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

masterdriver, I also have one ordered for my tribute. Did you leave on any other string silencers, i.e. cat whiskers, leeches??
Old 08-06-2007, 08:58 PM

MD, Just ordered the camo version for my PSE X-Force. I have a slight amount of string twang that I hope this will take care of. Really would prefer not to install any further string silencers. Looking forward to seeing how it performs.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:27 PM
Typical Buck

This item works great. Shot a few arrows late in the afternoon...nice &still in the back yard. My Liberty is fairly quiet. Then installed the Mean V. Next shot was even more quiet. I love it.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:50 PM

I left everything on. It's up to you.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:55 PM

OOps. I was attempting to answer 1 person but loooks like you all have the same question. These things are tuneable but I left the original hush kit on my Tribute.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Has anyone on here replaced an STS with the MeanV and noticed an improvement?
Old 08-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DaveC

Has anyone on here replaced an STS with the MeanV and noticed an improvement?

Dave, Ill let you know as soon as my MeanV arrives.

Quick Reply: MeanV STS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.