Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Easy way to carry blind

Old 05-05-2006, 03:44 PM
Banned

Default Easy way to carry blind

I have tried lots of different ways to easily carry my Double Bull into the woods and this is the ticket for me. This setup you see is a rubber-like bow sling similiar to the claw that I picked up at the IA Deer Classic. This carry sling doesn't slide off of your shoulder like the factory cloth one that Double Bull gives you. I have a Double Bull chair and I used to stuff it in the blind bag but that was a pain. I would then carry a backpack for my turkey decoys. I now take a motorcycle elastic tie down net with hooks and wrap it around the blind and this net holds my chair or chairs if my wife is going and a couple decoys easily. I use another net if I want to bring a whole flock or extra gear for an all dayer. These nets are cheap and can be found at most wally worlds. Makes carrying these blinds a breeze and I wanted to share with you.

Old 05-05-2006, 04:02 PM

Default RE: Easy way to carry blind

Looks good, the only thing I dont like is that there is a turkey decay showing. Rule #1 No turkey anything visible. There are to many wackos out there.
Old 05-05-2006, 06:30 PM
neb
Typical Buck

Thats a good idea you have there. I have a friend that had another strap attached some how and straps on back like a backpack. He said it works good also. I have a DBB also and I never take it when I hunt alone for that reason to much for me to carry in. Again that is a good way to carry your stuff in. Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: saltflat

Looks good, the only thing I dont like is that there is a turkey decay showing. Rule #1 No turkey anything visible. There are to many wackos out there.
You could always put it in a bag.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Looks good to me...
Old 05-06-2006, 10:53 PM

Thats true. Sorry bout that. It a good idea for sure.