Test Posts This forum is for you to make any posts for testing purposes, such as testing your signature links and images. Please don't ask questions in this one and expect a reply. Please use the other forums for that.

1st txt & Pic tst

Old 10-23-2009, 10:08 PM
Spike

Default 1st txt & Pic tst

Got this one on opening day in south Pittsylvania County, a short walk from the VA/NC border. I was seeing allot of lesser subordinate bucks but older ones have gone reclusive. I was praying for a good buck just before he walked under my stand about 5:00pm but I let him walk. The three older bucks I glassed at the field edge a few days earlier (and all summer long) never showed up. He walked under my stand again in fading light when I changed my mind and took him from about 20 yards out; thru a gap between branches (liver shot).He ran off about 60 yards before he crashed. I had mixed feelings about taking him Ė heís a fine buck but only looks to be about 2 and a half. My property is bordered on two sides by leased hunting land and seeing 5 year old bucks around here is rare. In the few years Iíve been hunting, heís the nicest one to walk under my stand so far. Anyway, the venison sausage is tasty and heíll look good on the wall keeping my first deer from 2005 company. Iíll try to post a pic but if it donít work, just click my photo gallery.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:41 AM
Spike

Test test test
Old 10-25-2009, 12:44 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by corn bread View Post
Got this one on opening day in south Pittsylvania County, a short walk from the VA/NC border.
tst tst tst tst
Old 10-28-2009, 08:37 PM
Spike

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx