Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 My Stealth came in! >

My Stealth came in!

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

My Stealth came in!

Old 03-10-2005, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default My Stealth came in!

I got my Stealth stabilizer last week from Jerry and finally got a chance to shoot a couple arrows with the new stab. I can definitely see what all of the raving has been about. I previously was using a Sims modular, which in my opinion is one of the best and most versitile out there. It did a very good job of vibration and noise reduction. But, the one thing it lacks with the 3 modules is weight. I personally like a little more weight to a bow. The additional modules can be bought easily but they are rather expensive, around 25.00 or so.

The 8" Stealth on my Allegiance works excellent. I really liked the ability to move the weight from the inside to the outside of it. This is by far the best stabilizer I've tried to date. Hats off to Jerry for a great product. I like it when the smaller companies like this make a product thats actually better then most everyone else out there.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My Stealth came in!

I still don't have mine............[:'(] Am I the only one? I emailed him on Tuesday asking politely if he managed to get it in the mail yet and no response yet. I will call today and hopefully get a chance to talk to him, I am sure he is pretty busy in there.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rick, camo or black?

I just ordered a black model. I didn't see any need for a camo one, especially since it was taking so long to get them.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: muzzyman88

Rick, camo or black?

I just ordered a black model. I didn't see any need for a camo one, especially since it was taking so long to get them.
Ahhhhhhh. Mine was MOO camo. I thought I was the only one there for a second.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:42 AM

nubo got his, check his 'like father...' thread. there are pics.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Muzzy--patience would have given you a much prettier stabilizer.
I got mine two days ago and it was worth the wait.
Don't know how to post pictures here, tried and failed 'several times'.

Jerry is producing a real great product and his customer relationship is 'impressive'--fine guy!!!
Hang in there Rick, you'll be jumping when your stabiliser arrives.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Guess what I just got!

Old 03-10-2005, 10:39 AM

So I guess I am the only one left to get theirs although he Jerry assures me it left tuesday!!! I hope.
Old 03-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Guy's I bought the 8" MOO for my Dually and i got the 4" Black for the kid's Rascal it was shipped on the 3rd and I recieved it yesterday.I'm sure glad that I got the Obsession model it sure look's sharp.I'm going to post a pic of Ampahunter's it's a great pic and really bring's the colours up.
Muzzyman I'm glad your happy with the Stealth I really liked it right from the first day ,I'm sure my new model will perform great as well.

nubo
Old 03-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ampa, I'm actually glad I got the black. It matches my black Spot hogg. I goofed and ordered a camo Trophy Taker. Should have gotten black then I would have had matching accessories. I'm all about the fashion statement on the range.

Quick Reply: My Stealth came in!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.