Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 WARNING!!! Use Caution When Shooting A Bowtech >

WARNING!!! Use Caution When Shooting A Bowtech

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

WARNING!!! Use Caution When Shooting A Bowtech

Old 03-04-2005, 07:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: WARNING!!! Use Caution When Shooting A Bowtech

8 yards... I'll need another pin for that kinda yardage!
If you boys keep up the good work you will be all the way back to the cubs stake in short order
Old 03-04-2005, 11:28 AM

I gotta get some sheild cut feathers on my arrows.Those are sweet
Old 03-04-2005, 05:48 PM

Yeah I love the shield cut feathers, but very quickly I have fallen in love with the Blazer vanes. They are very accurate little buggers. And this is coming from a die hard feather fan. I still love the look of shield cut feathers, they just give that arrow that old time feel.

And as for you Buckeye!!!!!! I hope you bring a few dozen extra arrows with you, because your gonna be short a few when Muzzyman and I get done with you. Well wait scratch that, I've seen Muzzyman shoot. Better make that after I get done laying a PA butt whoopin on you!!!
Old 03-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

And as for you Buckeye!!!!!! I hope you bring a few dozen extra arrows with you, because your gonna be short a few when Muzzyman and I get done with you. Well wait scratch that, I've seen Muzzyman shoot. Better make that after I get done laying a PA butt whoopin on you!!!

I was told you couldn't shoot your way out of a wet paper bag

What class do you shoot locally? Better have some HC legal equipment come McKean. I don't want no excuses why you can't shoot[8D]
Old 03-04-2005, 08:15 PM

Don't worry this bow pulls double duty as a 3d and a hunting rig. Everything that is used for my hunter class shoots locally goes into the woods with me. That way I'm plenty familiar with when I get into the woods. You won't hear any excuses from me, there FLATLANDER because you'll be the one calling us daddy, just like Pedro did to the Yankees
Old 03-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

It'll be just like I told you before............ The Bucks will own you pumpkins just like Jim Tressel owns Penn State
Old 03-04-2005, 08:37 PM

Hey Luckeye, didn't a certain Penn State team get ol JoePA the win to put him past Papa Bear Bryant against some guy named Tressel and his Ohio State team. Oh by the way are the cheerleaders still taking tests for the players like they did for Maurice and Andy Katzenmoyer. What a NFL flop that guy turned out to be!
Old 03-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Luckeye, didn't a certain Penn State team get ol JoePA the win to put him past Papa Bear Bryant against some guy named Tressel and his Ohio State team.
You know the sun shines on a dogs a$$ every once in a while
Old 03-04-2005, 08:45 PM

OOOOH sounds like someones still sore about that one!!!! By the way don't even make me bring up Woddy Hayes and the way he went out. Hey I thought this was an archery smackoff not a football smackoff
Old 03-04-2005, 08:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

OK back to archery...... The bucks will ride on the pumpkins like Barnsdale did Vegas

That better? LOL.

I hope we have a good close shoot to keep it interesting all the way to the end. I really do wish you guys luck in the smackdown. We all know MUZZY needs it[8D]

Quick Reply: WARNING!!! Use Caution When Shooting A Bowtech

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.