Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Anyone get their camo dipped Stealth Stabilizer yet? >

Anyone get their camo dipped Stealth Stabilizer yet?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Anyone get their camo dipped Stealth Stabilizer yet?

Old 03-03-2005, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Anyone get their camo dipped Stealth Stabilizer yet?

Haven't gotten mine yet, it should be here soon though. I know a few others ordered at the same time as I did, just curious to know if anyone else got theirs yet. If not, I will call tonight and see what the status is on them. Last I spoke with him, he said first week in March.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone get their camo dipped Stealth Stabilizer yet?

I ordered a plain black 8" this past weekend and he said sometime toward the end of the week it would ship. I wonder, does this guy build them as they are ordered? No worries, they are excellent stabs and worth the wait. Much like my bow was.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: muzzyman88

I ordered a plain black 8" this past weekend and he said sometime toward the end of the week it would ship. I wonder, does this guy build them as they are ordered? No worries, they are excellent stabs and worth the wait. Much like my bow was.
I don't think he builds huge batches at a time. I ordered a 6" back in the middle of January and he let me know up front it would take this long if I wanted the camo. He had to send them to some other facility to have the camo dipped which is why it is taking longer than the standard black ones. I decided I had to have one in Mossy Oak Obsession to match my Patriot........lol....for only $5 more I figured it was worth the wait. I am sure it will be here soon though. I will call tonight and post an update for the others that ordered a camo one at the same time.
Old 03-03-2005, 09:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

I ordered 2 new Stealth's one 8" in Obsession and a 4" in black ,Jerry told me that it would be about 6 week's for delivery and it's only been about 3 week's now .he e-mailed me last week and tolsd me that he would be shipping them this week ,so I'm either expecting them at the end of this week or early next week .It will only have been a month ,so I'm pretty happy with that.
As Muzzyman say's these stabilizer's are well worth the wait ,I had the 6" black but Terry M bought that one off of me ,so i decided that I had to have the Obsession dipped one for my Patriot Dually .

nubo
Old 03-03-2005, 01:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Stealthman told me a few days ago that mine was in the mail--a 8" MO-OB.
In the mean time I'm using the Sims Modular Stabilizer on the Allegiance and it may just stay on that bow..
Old 03-03-2005, 04:12 PM

I e-mailed Jerry last week and said my 6" camo would be shipped by the end of last week. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow so I can use it saturday.
Old 03-03-2005, 06:11 PM

I just bought two new stealth 6" in RealTree Hardwoods that match my Mathews Switchback and my girlfriends Mathews Mustang. Now they look as good as they work.

Old 03-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Fork Horn

I ordered a camo one for my allegaince on a friday and received it on a wed. It was a 6".
Old 03-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

I just got a form in the mail that there is a parcel at the office for pickup ,I'll almost bet it's my new Stealth Stabilizer's waiting for their new home .

nubo
Old 03-04-2005, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys are killing me.............[:@]

I still don't have my arrow saw or my Stealth....

Quick Reply: Anyone get their camo dipped Stealth Stabilizer yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.