Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

APA Twister??

Old 02-28-2005, 05:00 PM

Default APA Twister??

Has anyone tested this rest? I was thinking about going to a Whisker Biscuit rest this year for hunting and stay away from the drop aways but I have been hearing that this rest may have both the drop away advantages as well as the containment. Also is this rest quiet?
Old 02-28-2005, 06:25 PM

Default RE: APA Twister??

I have the APA Twister Safari on my Allegiance and it works great. It was very easy to set up and tune. I would definately give one a try. I can not compare it to the bisquit as I have never tried one, but I see no reason to try one after installing the Safari.
Old 03-02-2005, 08:27 PM

I have been using a Twister for over a year now and it works excellent. If you put the factory supplied fleece on it is very quiet.

Old 03-03-2005, 04:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

The rest works well. It offers all the advantages of a dropaway with the advantages of a full containment rest. It also offers all the disadvantages of each. I do feel however that if you like the concept it is an excellent rest.