Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Better looking than the little brown truck! >

Better looking than the little brown truck!

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Better looking than the little brown truck!

Old 02-19-2005, 09:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Better looking than the little brown truck!

Old 02-19-2005, 09:51 AM

Default RE: Better looking than the little brown truck!

Cool!!! Pat needs to add another link to his signature I see my company's logo also,, Goodyear but then again,, it's on LOTS of race vehicles
Old 02-19-2005, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

That is cool, Pat. Now alls ya got ta do is get Bodine to remember who his sponsor is when the stick the Microphone in his face.
Old 02-19-2005, 01:02 PM

That Bowtech Logo is Kind of small on the hood don't ya think? And what's up with the truck being yellow? Why not black of red? Good running though yesterday. Too bad Bodine can't remember to mention his sponsor. That is one thing drivers were good at. Heck most of them take an hour to mention their sponsors. Maybe that is why he's not racing with the big boys anymore.
Old 02-19-2005, 01:18 PM

Thanks for the new wallpaper!!!!!
Old 02-19-2005, 01:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Aw, no wonder Bowtech's are so expensive, they are paying a pretty penny for that . Even though Bodine ran up front most of the race (and it is only 1 race) I still say they should have invested in a better driver and put it on an American made Truck.
Old 02-19-2005, 01:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

and put it on an American made Truck.
Rick.......Toyota trucks ARE made in America, by Americans. Something like 200,000 nationwide work for Toyota. Heck one of my best friends makes the timing chains and harnesses for the Toyota Tundra , Tacoma etc (And the Nissan Frontier as well as Titan and others). Toyota is feeding my buddy's family nicely.

As far as the driver? Heck, I don't know a Bodine from a Pop-Tart, but that truck is cool.
Old 02-19-2005, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is cool, Pat. Now alls ya got ta do is get Bodine to remember who his sponsor is when the stick the Microphone in his face.
Only if their interviewing him before a race. I dont see it happening in winners circle too much.
Old 02-19-2005, 06:43 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: BOWFANATIC

Only if their interviewing him before a race. I dont see it happening in winners circle too much.

That is how smooth the Cup drivers have gotten, you don't even notice it any more. Tony Stewart today, "the whole Mr Clean team did a great job on this car and on all of the pit stops........."
Old 02-20-2005, 07:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

Toyota trucks ARE made in America, by Americans
Matt,
I work for Volkswagon/Audi of America and at one time not so many years back our cars were made in New Stanton Pa with the stamping plant in Charleston W Va. That did not mean it was an American product.

Quick Reply: Better looking than the little brown truck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.